Coach whisperer heads to Brisbane

BBD57F09 CEF1 4D4E A33A 9BE448A61DA6

He looks dodgy as ****.

Bradley Charles Stubbs also sounds like something you’d hear in the news headlines: the defendant, Bradley Charles Stubbs, will plead not-guilty to X counts of...

If he's good enough for Kevie then he's good enough for me.

View attachment 11562
He looks dodgy as ****.

Bradley Charles Stubbs also sounds like something you’d hear in the news headlines: the defendant, Bradley Charles Stubbs, will plead not-guilty to X counts of...
You know how Cameron Smith doesn't really look like a professional footballer? Well, this guy is the complete opposite of that with regards to being a conman.

Why do people not like him? Like what has he done wrong before besides look a bit suspect?

Why do people not like him? Like what has he done wrong before besides look a bit suspect?
I think nobody knows what he actually does. looking at him I’m a little suspicious of him being a very good hypnotist who just goes where he wants and collects a paycheque.

Nothing, which is truly bizarre. I mean he is a sports psychologist who has worked with Trent Robinson for years to the point that he thought his work was successful enough that he gave him a premiership ring. Add to this that we have a team full of head cases but apparently his involved is so egregious that we need to have pages dedicated to it.

My comment was more in response to concern the club is doing these things....To be its seems like theres a few basics needed before this. When he was working with the roosters, they already could play football for more than one half.

No degree or qualifications and charges $5500 an hour or $99,000 for his full 90 day program.

I’ve heard him say he has read two books in his life because he doesn’t want to pollute his ideas- that’s not really knowledgeable.

Alarm bells ring. But then the other question is how does he convince Robinson, Madge and Jones to use him? I’ve got no clue.

Last edited:
Quackery can have its place. In 2014 Maguire gave the players super secret blood-cooling chips to tape to their ankles, under their socks where other teams wouldn't spot them. The players were told it was such a competitive advantage they weren't to speak of them or reveal them to anyone else. This also had the effect of insulating them from anyone who might point out that these were as effective as Brocky's crystal energy polariser, so they spent pretty much the entire year thinking they had a competitive advantage over other teams going into the back end of games. That type of confidence boost can definitely give you the edge, even if it's founded on absolute nonsense.

No degree or qualifications and charges $5500 an hour or $99,000 for his full 90 day program.

I’ve heard him say he has read two books in his life because he doesn’t want to pollute his ideas- that’s not really knowledgeable.

Alarm bells ring. But then the other question is how does he convince Robinson, Madge and Jones to use him? I’ve got no clue.
Good for him, making money his own way and the best in the biz vouch for him

Same reason that Tony Robbins and other Titans of the Self Help and Motivation (SHAM) industry can make hundreds of millions a year.

If you are going to sell bromides and mental vitamins, might as well package them up with some fancy marketing and sell to the market that will buy those products at massively inflated prices and thank you after for the great experience.

Of course Robinson, Madge and Jones would have done just nicely without the expensive mental vitamins.. but it didn't hurt them either.

Just had a look at the coach whisperers site. Generally I am a fan of the SHAM industry, love the stuff too much for my own good and have drank plenty from that ocean.

Having said that I won't be reading any more of that particular material, a quick look on the site will do me...5k will buy you a top level copy writer, or at least someone who has a solid grasp of the English language :)

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Broncosgirl
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • theshed
  • BroncosMan
  • I bleed Maroon
  • thenry
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.