Coach whisperer heads to Brisbane

Nothing, which is truly bizarre. I mean he is a sports psychologist who has worked with Trent Robinson for years to the point that he thought his work was successful enough that he gave him a premiership ring. Add to this that we have a team full of head cases but apparently his involved is so egregious that we need to have pages dedicated to it.
Just had a look at the coach whisperers site. Generally I am a fan of the SHAM industry, love the stuff too much for my own good and have drank plenty from that ocean.

Having said that I won't be reading any more of that particular material, a quick look on the site will do me...5k will buy you a top level copy writer, or at least someone who has a solid grasp of the English language :)

wait he’s a psychologist? He probably does know hypnotism very well then.

No degree or qualifications and charges $5500 an hour or $99,000 for his full 90 day program.

I’ve heard him say he has read two books in his life because he doesn’t want to pollute his ideas- that’s not really knowledgeable.

Alarm bells ring. But then the other question is how does he convince Robinson, Madge and Jones to use him? I’ve got no clue.
Honestly power to him if he can make people pay him $5500 an hour. He's obviously an incredible salesman.

Honestly power to him if he can make people pay him $5500 an hour. He's obviously an incredible salesman.

The thing is, I can understand the Broncos buying a pitch from a good salesman but it really does boggle the mind about the other clubs doing it.

I hope they update the logo on the jersey at some point. The new one is far more palatable
I hope they flick Kia and go back to Audi, or Mercedes or some prestige brand...

We seemed to do a lot better under Audi, than Kia for some reason... 😂

Last edited:
Just had a look at the coach whisperers site. Generally I am a fan of the SHAM industry, love the stuff too much for my own good and have drank plenty from that ocean.

Having said that I won't be reading any more of that particular material, a quick look on the site will do me...5k will buy you a top level copy writer, or at least someone who has a solid grasp of the English language :)
Sham sounds way to much like scam for me to be comfortable

Seems like an air head tbh, but I guess sport is more about passion than logic so if those around him are dumb enough to by in it probably has some confidence boosting effect.

Someone said he is a "Sports Psychologist"

Someone else said he does not have a degree.

One of those is wrong.

Wow... He is like an audiobook version of 'The Secret' (Think and Grow Rich for bogans) read by old mate at the pub after a couple of ales.

Good work by him to get paying clients for that dross!

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.