Commonwealth Games chit chat

How long till the Commonwealth Games goes bang?

• Before the opening ceremony?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • During the opening ceremony?

• After the games when athletes are on there way home?

• Total voters
bleh who cares, we beat 'em in the men's hockey semi :D

and the women play them tomorrow in their final :D

You know, in all seriousness I think Ch 10 / One HD did a good job of telecasting the games. My only complaint being that with the 2 FTA channels both covering it, they could have shown different sports on each, not the exact same thing at the exact same time on both channels.

Flutterby said:
You know, in all seriousness I think Ch 10 / One HD did a good job of telecasting the games. My only complaint being that with the 2 FTA channels both covering it, they could have shown different sports on each, not the exact same thing at the exact same time on both channels.

I think their coverage was ordinary tbh. Not showing shit live, going to a sport for 15 seconds to show something that was obviously pre recorded, and the above complaint.

Channel 9 did a way better job with the winter games.

Really? I think Ch 9 did an absolutely appalling job with the Winter Olympics. And don't even get me started on Ch 7 and the last few Olympics. Oh well, have to agree to disagree on this one.

For 2012, if I'm not there I'm def buying Fox's coverage.

Yeah - am SERIOUSLY considering heading to the UK for 2012. But if I don't make it, maybe will crash at someone else's place who has Fox icon_smile . Considering the time difference most of it will be in the middle of the night our time, not so sure I'm prepared to pay for Fox when there's every chance I won't see much anyway

I loved the Commonwealth Games coverage on OneHD. I mean, I never thought it was possible to have an Indian meal for four people for under $10!

LOL

Though in India that would be considered an extragavent meal, given that $10 is pretty much the average weekly wage.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • upthebroncs
  • bb_gun
  • jd87
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.