Commonwealth Games - Results Given in Thread - Spoiler Alert

After Day 10:

Upload 2018 4 15 1 48 24

What do ya rekon about old mate just running past that dude collapsed and what not. I was like wtf no one helping him, then i found out an aussie was coming 2nd and I said "Yeah hes aussie, he'll atleast stop to see if he needs help, maybe even pick him up". Then he just cruises by...

Australia lost the Netball final to England at the last second.

It's the first time a team other than Australia or New Zealand have won the gold in Netball.

Both Australian women teams in the Gold finals games today (Netball and Sevens) had multiple literal blond moments, which cost them the Gold. Unable to handle the pressure...

Still, the final medal tally is a fantastic testimony to Australian athletes:

Upload 2018 4 15 16 28 12

In fairness to the 7s team, they did win Olympic gold, i'd settle for that.

No they didn't.

Well then I think you need to speak to whoever organised that tournament and my very own eyes given I watched them win it.

That's all great but you might need to go back and actually read my original post but just to give you a heads up, I wasn't talking about the Commonwealth Games.
Ah, I missed the Olympic word. Silly of me to think we were discussing the Commonwealth games. :p

Active Now

• Tmac
  • TimWhatley
  • Gaz
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncorob
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  • Ejbroncos
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.