Commonwealth Games - Results Given in Thread - Spoiler Alert

GKDonkey

NRL Captain
Well the 100m kinda sucked. Yohan Blake was way overhyped.
Oh and what happened to Trae Williams? Did he get knocked out in the semi finals?

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Mitchell Starc's bro did amazingly well. Good job lesser known bro.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
this is exactly why I think the comm games suck, it's just an opportunity for australia to beat up on a bunch of loser nations.

then we blow up deluxe when, come the proper olympics, we're nowhere near as successful
The loser teams gain good experience by being around all of these athletes, or a new home if you're from Africa. We should see the poms do better this week anyway.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
The loser teams gain good experience by being around all of these athletes, or a new home if you're from Africa. We should see the poms do better this week anyway.
Did laugh. Dutton cracking the shits for sure.

Alec

International Rep
Yeah, I wonder how many of these Africans are going to go back. Looks like Labor has already started pulling the strings.

Rico

QCup Player
Think I’m a shit person. Para games is starting to be a bit overdone and rhythmic gymnastics can die

MrMoore

QCup Player
What do ya rekon about old mate just running past that dude collapsed and what not. I was like wtf no one helping him, then i found out an aussie was coming 2nd and I said "Yeah hes aussie, he'll atleast stop to see if he needs help, maybe even pick him up". Then he just cruises by...

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Australia lost the Netball final to England at the last second.

It's the first time a team other than Australia or New Zealand have won the gold in Netball.

Porthoz

International Captain
Staff
Both Australian women teams in the Gold finals games today (Netball and Sevens) had multiple literal blond moments, which cost them the Gold. Unable to handle the pressure...

Still, the final medal tally is a fantastic testimony to Australian athletes:

upload_2018-4-15_16-28-12.png

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
In fairness to the 7s team, they did win Olympic gold, i'd settle for that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter