Commonwealth Games - Results Given in Thread - Spoiler Alert

How is India so bad? They have literally 56 times the amount of people that Australia does, they should be the China of the Commonwealth games.

1,340,000,000 people

vs

24,000,000 people

How is India so bad? They have literally 56 times the amount of people that Australia does, they should be the China of the Commonwealth games.

1,340,000,000 people

vs

24,000,000 people
They don't really give a shit about anything other than cricket.

Anyone catch the Kiwi transgender weight lifter just earlier? Heavy favourite, tries to break the Commonwealth games record, ends up breaking an arm instead and getting nothing.

Anyone catch the Kiwi transgender weight lifter just earlier? Heavy favourite, tries to break the Commonwealth games record, ends up breaking an arm instead and getting nothing.

Sure it wasn’t just a limp wrist?

I’m sorry.

Well the 100m kinda sucked. Yohan Blake was way overhyped.
Oh and what happened to Trae Williams? Did he get knocked out in the semi finals?

After Day 5:

Upload 2018 4 9 22 42 25

Mitchell Starc's bro did amazingly well. Good job lesser known bro.

this is exactly why I think the comm games suck, it's just an opportunity for australia to beat up on a bunch of loser nations.

then we blow up deluxe when, come the proper olympics, we're nowhere near as successful

this is exactly why I think the comm games suck, it's just an opportunity for australia to beat up on a bunch of loser nations.

then we blow up deluxe when, come the proper olympics, we're nowhere near as successful

The loser teams gain good experience by being around all of these athletes, or a new home if you're from Africa. We should see the poms do better this week anyway.

The loser teams gain good experience by being around all of these athletes, or a new home if you're from Africa. We should see the poms do better this week anyway.

Did laugh. Dutton cracking the shits for sure.

Yeah, I wonder how many of these Africans are going to go back. Looks like Labor has already started pulling the strings.

Think I’m a shit person. Para games is starting to be a bit overdone and rhythmic gymnastics can die

What has India won so much in?

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Justwin
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Scorchie
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • Mr Fourex
  • Organix
  • Aldo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncos4life
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • Nerd
  • sooticus
  • Rambstien
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.