CONFIRMED - Adam Blair to Broncos

Re: Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

wait.....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I thought he was great when he was at the storm. If he can hit that sort of form wouldn't mind him at all.

I'd be happy to have him, I thought he did well last year and at only 28, his best years are ahead of him IMO.

As long as we're signing him for a reasonable price.

If tigers are chipping in I would gladly have him. Had a much better year this year

Re: [RUMOUR] Adam Blair to Broncos

Sounds like the rumour has some legs to it too. Would make some sense too given he spent his junior years at Norths.

I'll tell you right now, I would absolutely hate the move. Blair hasn't been the same player since 2009 and austin71 hit the nail on it's head - he's basically like carrying another Thaiday. EXCEPT I'd argue he's even worse because he comes up with really dumb plays.

Hasn't he been playing lock for tigers anyway ?

A tigers mate has said it will be the best move in Tigers history if it happens, that says it all really.

No fooking thanks m8

Are we desperate or does WB think he can get something out of Blair that has been absent except in a Kiwi jersey

Are we desperate or does WB think he can get something out of Blair that has been absent except in a Kiwi jersey

I highly doubt WB would sign him if he doesn't think he can get something out of him

Woo can't wait...until this rumor hopefully gets rubbished.

Goes by Adam Bleh for a reason.

I think people are being a little too critical, firstly, I wholeheartedly agree that Blair was AWFUL after leaving Melbourne, but last year he was heading in the right direction, he was making a lot less mistakes and seemed to be making more inroads with his runs.

I actually named him as one of the 3 props most likely to be targeted by WB that were still under contract for 2015, so kudos to me, I think it'd be an okay signing depending on the length of the contract and how much we'd have to pay for him.

A 2 year contract worth about 450k a season would be fine with me, similar to what Kennederp was on.

I think people are being a little too critical, firstly, I wholeheartedly agree that Blair was AWFUL after leaving Melbourne, but last year he was heading in the right direction, he was making a lot less mistakes and seemed to be making more inroads with his runs.

I actually named him as one of the 3 props most likely to be targeted by WB that were still under contract for 2015, so kudos to me, I think it'd be an okay signing depending on the length of the contract and how much we'd have to pay for him.

A 2 year contract worth about 450k a season would be fine with me, similar to what Kennederp was on.
He won't get 450 a season to come to us

That's how these rumours get started by the Mole and the Lurker sometimes haha.

So we end up with Kennedy all over again?

Considering we're allegedly paying the bulk of Kennedy's contract and a bit of Barba, spending 450K on a hack like Blair sounds like one the worst ideas.

Yes, he may have had a better season, but it's not hard when you're one of the worst forwards in the competition.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Strop
  • GCBRONCO
  • Redux
  • Jazza
  • Bronx48
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Inknition
  • Lewisuhahix
  • Galah
  • Morkel
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Culhwch
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.