[Confirmed] Hannant to Cowboys

Re: [Rumour] Hannant to Titans

This is a Hannant thread. No more on our halves unless Hannant is going to slot in there.

Hannant had so much potential. He could have been one of the best front rowers in the comp. I always regarded him as another Webcke.

Unfortunately, he hasn't lived up to that potential. If he wants to go, let him go. Broncos shouldn't bend over backwards to keep him when quality front rowers aren't that hard to come by.

He has been good. He just hasn't played at his best consistently for a while now..

I wonder if Jesse Bromwich would ever leave Storm..

Edit: Never mind. I just saw that Jesse re-signed with Storm for 4 years.

David Shillington is off contract at the end of the year, Broncos should chase him.

Last edited:

Shillington is declining faster than Hannant. I'm a massive fan of Benny but his mounting injuries are concerning me. I'd really be inclined to direct swap him for Taylor.

Taylor for Hannant seems like a great idea, clean swap.

So you want Broncos to swap Hannant for a prop that makes bugger all impact at prop?

Titans would be cheering if that happened..

They want him gone for a reason..

I can remember about 4 or 5 years ago when the bulldogs played the storm i think it was. From memory Hannant played the whole game and made over 200m+ and was by far the best player on the field. I've never seen anything like that from him since then.

IMO McGuire is miles ahead of him now.

Who would you be selecting and dropping?

I'm no mind reader, but I'll take a punt and say he's referring to Molo & Ofahengaue as the props, and Nikorima & Strasser as the halves.

But I don't agree with blooding any of them just yet, we aren't really in a position to throw 19-21 year olds in the deep end, they'd be better served continuing their apprentice in U20's / Queensland Cup, at least for the time being, in my opinion.

Who would you be selecting and dropping?

Let's just say there are some players who don't deserve to lock in their spot in the 17. And some of the young forwards we have should be nipping at their heels, if not already in the starting team. Every team brings in new young kids, why don't we anymore?

Hannant had so much potential. He could have been one of the best front rowers in the comp. I always regarded him as another Webcke.

Unfortunately, he hasn't lived up to that potential. If he wants to go, let him go. Broncos shouldn't bend over backwards to keep him when quality front rowers aren't that hard to come by.

He has been good. He just hasn't played at his best consistently for a while now..

I wonder if Jesse Bromwich would ever leave Storm..

Edit: Never mind. I just saw that Jesse re-signed with Storm for 4 years.

David Shillington is off contract at the end of the year, Broncos should chase him.

Shillington is a step backwards from Hannant IMO.

The Bromwich brothers would have been great

Sam Kasiano's contract is up for renewal isn't it. He must be sick of living in Sydney's shithole by now.

Happy for Storm to keep Bromwich. We don't need another Anderson on our hands..

As I've said before, I'd take Kasiano provided he comes at the right price tag.

Still hopeful we keep Hannant despite being past his best (probably). Let's hope he has a good run this year with (lack of) injuries and we'll see his worth.

Happy for Storm to keep Bromwich. We don't need another Anderson on our hands..

Wot?

Anderson.......you're comparing Bromwich to Anderson??

Really ???

blankstare.gif

Bromwich is a gun !

I'd have him here in place of Hannant in a heartbeat.

Well, Hannant has shown more ball playing skills than Hoffman. :takdir:

So has Thaiday too. Remember that HUUUUUUGE dummy he threw? Haha

Wot?

Anderson.......you're comparing Bromwich to Anderson??

Really ???

blankstare.gif

What can I say? I've never been that taken with him. And I doubt he has enough individual talent to impress outside the Storm system.

Let's just say there are some players who don't deserve to lock in their spot in the 17. And some of the young forwards we have should be nipping at their heels, if not already in the starting team. Every team brings in new young kids, why don't we anymore?

Righto, so specfic I wish you could be more vague and unsure.

Righto, so specfic I wish you could be more vague and unsure.

You have a bit of an attitude lately dude. There's no need to be so condescending in every single post you make. Sure, you have peoples respect for whatever it is you do here but let your hair down a little!

I'll be more specific, Reed should be dropped when Hodges returns, definitely not Copley. Molo is dominating in the 20s and Hala's return last night was wayyyy better than I imagine anyone expected. Hannants form is dwindling over time. Lowrie brings nothing to the team (On the field anyway) and with Oates returning surely Todd will have a long stint in Qcup. I'm very happy with the fact that Gillett, Glenn and Thaiday are finally playing to their potential.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • lynx000
  • Galah
  • Broncosarethebest
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • LittleDavey
  • kat00
  • Wolfie
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Bucking Beads
  • Strop
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.