Congrats TC!!!

W

wally

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Didn't see a thread anywhere else...

Just saw on Channel 7 news that Tonie Carroll will play his 200th game for the broncos this weekend!! What an achievement [eusa_clap.gi I hope he has a blinder!

Yeah well done TC. [eusa_clap.gi Seems like he has been there for years.
That is why he wanted Hodgo suspended.So Hodgo couldn't catch up. [icon_wink

Great servant and a great achievement! Big match performer, who's best 2 games for us were probably the 1998 Grand Final and the 2000 Grand Final where I still think he was robbed out of the Clive Churchill. Well Done Tunza!

Great effort TC [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

Class player, class career. Congratulations to him, let's hope he gives another top performance on Friday night icon_thumbs_u

Well done to TC, top effort!!! [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

I can feel a try or two coming for him on friday night against the bunnies. Lets hope so, be a great way for him to celebrate the milestone!

*nitpicking to follow*

I still have a gripe with how the Broncos count non-NRL games (world club challenge etc) whereas official stats don't. Therefore, we'll be celebrating TC's 200th on Friday night, while Channel 9 will show that he's playing his 192nd.

Add this to my 2020 summit list of ideas. A defined, consistent, nation-wide approach to stats recognition, including recognition that in 1997 there were two premiers. Not just one or the other (always seems to be Newcastle).

*end nitpicking*

Congrats Tunsa! What a servant of the game you've been!

lets hope the team can really put on a show for his 200th (192) whatever

Titans Fan said:
The fat turds hopeless why are you congratulating him [icon_non

Speaks volume that this piece of trash is undoubtedly more intelligent than the average Titans fan.

Pack up your rohypnol & f*ck off back to Cavil. icon_thumbs_u

I reckon if you got the average titans fan they'd be smarter then the whole fat lazy broncos team put together

Wow.

Err... nice one?

*tumbleweeds*

I grant this troll a D+, only because I'm being nice. Let's see if there's another instalment of "pin the dick on the forehead" to come. All too easy with this one!

Titans Fan said:
I reckon if you got the average titans fan they'd be smarter then the whole fat lazy broncos team put together

so basically you come on a Broncos forum to INSULT the Broncos players and fans :roll: GO AWAY [icon_non

Now now don't be too hard on him, he like the rest of the Gold Coast population that support the Titans are not used to having a player reach a milestone even close to that before the club in question folds, its also not his fault that the average survival season rate of a Gold Coast side is on average equal to the average Titan's fan IQ. It's a real shame the Titans don't do up a trophy room and display all the fine achievements the Gold Coast franchise sides have achieved over the years, all those wooden spoons and dust would make for an excellent display and something to be proud of.

GCBRONCO said:
Now now don't be too hard on him, he like the rest of the Gold Coast population that support the Titans are not used to having a player reach a milestone even close to that before the club in question folds, its also not his fault that the average survival season rate of a Gold Coast side is on average equal to the average Titan's fan IQ. It's a real shame the Titans don't do up a trophy room and display all the fine achievements the Gold Coast franchise sides have achieved over the years, all those wooden spoons and dust would make for an excellent display and something to be proud of.

[icon_lol1. Snap.

Active Now

• peter09
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • Santa
  • barker
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Mr Fourex
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Culhwch
  • lynx000
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.