Congrats TC!!!

Hey come talk to me when
1. You have the best stadium in the NRL with the best atmosphere
2. You have an actual supporter goup instead of a couple of people wearing a black beer shirt
3. You can go on your clubs forum without having to register
4. You think your cool when you have the years you won the premiership on the front of your heritage jersey
5. You win the 2008 premiership - because the Titans are going to win it

I could think of a million more things but I don't want to make you feel to bad about the crappy club that you support

Titans Fan said:
Hey come talk to me when
2. You have an actual supporter goup instead of a couple of people wearing a black beer shirt
4. You think your cool when you have the years you won the premiership on the front of your heritage jersey

I could think of a million more things but I don't want to make you feel to bad about the crappy club that you support

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Covered%20Wagon%202.jpg

How's life on the wagon?

Titans Fan said:
Hey come talk to me when

You're a farkin' idiot. Get a clue mate. I can see where you're coming from though. If I was a titan fan i'd be jealous of the Broncos too. I mean, Brisbane has done so much, and the gold coast (all franchises included) have done so little. I understand mate. I'd say that I feel you pain, but frankly I don't give a shit about you, or the tits.

Hammo said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
Good on him. Beenleigh represent

Waterford Demons represent!

Haha, I should wear my Waterford Demons shirt to appreciate TC. _woohoo_

He was good tonight. He was firing our side up, like usual. icon_thumbs_u

I giggled at the atmosphere comment, Tits Fan. I know that Suncorp has a reputation for being a library most of the time, but for a close-in boutique venue like Skilled, and especially after the way it was talked up as the fans making it a fearsome couldren by the Tits honchos, the atmosphere there is comparable to a Country Cricket match featuring Rahul Dravid as the star attraction.

I also can't believe the supporter group is being talked up. Best of luck to them, as we need passionate fans in the game, but to use them as a point of superiority is embarrasing on your part. They are small at best, microscopic in reality and have been around for 5 minutes as has been pointed out. A myth, just like the mighty Dragons Army.

Regarding forum registration - if this is an issue for you with regards to getting one up on us, you should voluntarily sacrifice your modem by handing it in to Mummy for a week or two and pursue an activity that will bring you back in touch with the more important things in life. In the case of the common Tits fan, that would likely be spending your days dealing soft drugs in the space age boggers on Cavill.

With the premiership years - we are a proud and successful club with a rich history that we find important to preserve and recognise as often as we can. An impossible thing to do, I know, when your club's balls haven't dropped yet. There is also real heritage behind our jersey. Some of the true greats of Rugby League have worn that gold and maroon strip and have been a part of some of the most exciting and talent teams in the modern era. The Tits jersey was fabricated having only been in the competition for half a minute, and a poor attempt at acknowledging the countless corpses of Gold Coast franchises that the Tits have almost already eclipsed in the longevity stakes.

And a premiership to the Tits? All the best, but they're are an injury to one particular player away from being cannon fodder for Souths.

So welcome to BHQ. I see your stay may be short, so i'll ask you now to please never change. This exactly how I like my Tits fans to be - complete and utter turdburglars that markedly reduce the average IQ of the forum when they make an appearance. Cheers, parrot!

Great reply JW, enjoyed reading that. [eusa_clap.gi

Titans Fan – I’ve read your posts and have been biting my tongue. Mate… firstly I'm not going to have a dig at you. You keep going the way you do, others on here will do it for me.

What's with the attitude???

6 posts in total & it's all about rubbishing us and the club. Understand you don't like us, fair enough. There are others on the forum that aren't Broncos fans either but they don’t go on premeditating an attack on the Broncos with every remark. I think it’s great having other fans on here and it gives the debates abit of colour. Think about trying a new approach to it all.

Please don’t compare us to the Titans again.

I’m relieved you’re a Titan. If I was a Titans fan… I wouldn’t want you to be associated to the club at all.

Titans Fan said:
Hey come talk to me when

This is a public service advertisement. Ladies and gentlemen, think about the possibility of another T-F entering this world. Please, don't do as its parents did. If you happen to go on a 74-week bender of booze, crack, ice, methamphetamine and McDonalds binge eating, just remember this:

Durex-Extra_Strength2.jpg

mick! said:
[quote="Titans Fan":eymw59sb]Hey come talk to me when

This is a public service advertisement. Ladies and gentlemen, think about the possibility of another T-F entering this world. Please, don't do as its parents did. If you happen to go on a 74-week bender of booze, crack, ice, methamphetamine and McDonalds binge eating, just remember this:

Durex-Extra_Strength2.jpg
[/quote:eymw59sb]

Classic Mick LOL

Titans fan, I'm like Hitman, I have read all your smart ass comments about our great team and your crappy one.

Gold Coast have not lasted long at all, they were only here for a few short seasons as the sea gulls I think and we have been here since 1988 and been the most succesful club.

I mean, just because you don't have great players like Lockyer or Tunza doesn't mean you have to come crying to us.
Ha Ha, you got told of by a kid like me, thats very sad [icon_lol1.
So GET LOST FARKIN IDIOT [icon_non

OH and great work Tunza [eusa_clap.gi

i havent read his posts just others reactions. Dont interact with these idiots and they will lose the reason they post here - attention.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • Lurker
  • Jedhead
  • bert_lifts
  • Rambstien
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  • Astro
  • Mustafur
  • bazza
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.