NEWS Congratulations: debutant Payne Haas, our lone Kangaroo

So is it france we play or junior france? Not that it will make much of a difference. It will be a nothing game I'm sure most of these players would rather sit out and enjoy their off-season. Disappointing that's the opponent they came up with.

That's a selfish way to look at the international game. It'll never grow if we shun the small nations.

That's a selfish way to look at the international game. It'll never grow if we shun the small nations.
I agree. It's tough I guess because France is hardly the Rugby League nation they used to be, but they have tremendous history and they're one of the few lower tier nations with enough population, infrastructure, resources and local players to actually be competitive again at some point.

150-nil scorelines won't help it grow either. Let France play Lebanon orsomeone closer to their talents.

150-nil scorelines won't help it grow either. Let France play Lebanon orsomeone closer to their talents.

That's what they used to say about the Rugby World Cup too. Until one day the punters decided to ask the actual players. Those nations take far more out of playing a professional squad / country than they do a useless run comp like Lebanon.

That's what they used to say about the Rugby World Cup too. Until one day the punters decided to ask the actual players. Those nations take far more out of playing a professional squad / country than they do a useless run comp like Lebanon.

giphy.gif

2015 Milford would have been first picked for the Australian 9s squad. Now he isn’t even talked about and Ben Hunt got in haha

Just praying to the football gods that none of our boys get injured in, what are essentially meaningless games.

Great game by Haas really dominated the whole time he was on the field. Fifita started bit slow but was getting better and better as he was playing on.

Watching cook skip out of dummy half after hass' runs and quick the balls tonight has me really wishing we had a hooker with some speed and attacking flair. Our side would be so dangerous.

Watching cook skip out of dummy half after hass' runs and quick the balls tonight has me really wishing we had a hooker with some speed and attacking flair. Our side would be so dangerous.

Get ready for another season of Andrew McCullough. The teachers pet.

Isaako did alright tonight as well. Fielded and defused a couple bombs too.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fozz
  • broncotville
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Skathen
  • Hurrijo
  • HarryAllan7
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Fitzy
  • jarro65
  • Manifesto
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.