Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather

the best money is floyd winning a points decision, but, it's just not worth the plunge imo.

Spot on. Look how knackered McGregor was after a few rounds with Diaz. Mayweather is probably the best defensive boxer of all time, even though he has 10+ years on McGregor, he won't let him get inside. So the chances of Mayweather getting knocked out are slim to none.

Agreed. I think it's going to be one of the biggest stitch ups of all time. I'll be surprised if it goes beyond 4 rounds.

the best money is floyd winning a points decision, but, it's just not worth the plunge imo.

Its Floyd by either knockout later in the fight when McGregor is gassed or by points which will be lopsided 120-108 atleast

Man, imagine if Conor wins this.

Boxing fans would NEVER hear the end of it, it might actually kill the sport.

I honestly think Mayweather is going to win by TKO/KO. McGregor will be too sloppy and will get caught. Will probably happen in the first 6 rounds.

So who is betting on Connor? Apparently most of the money is on him at the moment to win. I want to know where I can take money of these guys?
I've got a couple of novelty bets on. Mayweather to win within 30 seconds and McGregor to kick Maywewther at some stage. This fight, anything can happen, will be just happy to watch the specticle.

I've got a couple of novelty bets on. Mayweather to win within 30 seconds and McGregor to kick Maywewther at some stage. This fight, anything can happen, will be just happy to watch the specticle.

I like the sportsbet exotic of a random souths fan.

Man, I hope McGregor wins.

I don't even really like the bloke that much, but god damn is he entertaining. My heart says McGregor by knock-out, every other part of me says Mayweather won't even get touched once.

McGregor looks calm as ****. Although it's hard to see his eyes with the glasses on.

I put $10 on Mayweather to take the win by DQ.

It was in my account otherwise I wouldn't have put anything on this.

McGregor is going to get himself disqualified by the looks of it.

He is doing better than what I thought he would.

He is connecting some good shots. I think he is in the lead at the moment.

Mayweather might be a smart defensive boxer, but he's a fucking pussy.

Floyd is going to win Round 4.

He is starting to get more aggressive.

See the ref shove Floyd in the back after he went after McGregor when the bell went?

Then started going off in the corner. I think McGregor might be getting to him a bit.

McGregor is tiring... Mayweather just missed that right hook by a hair.
I can see a TKO before round 12.

Floyd starting to get a lot more good hits in.

McGregor isn't going to last much longer.

If that round went on for another minute, I think Floyd knocks him down.

McGregor is struggling now.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Justwin
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Aldo
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Harry Sack
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncsgoat
  • Brocko
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Scorchie
  • Fozz
  • lynx000
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Battler
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.