Conspiracy Theory 101

• Thread starter Raw Boned Youngster
  • Start date
It's not Tallis as no way could Tallis work out how to sign up to the forum.

I was never going to register for this site, but couldn't resist after this thread was created. I know who 1910 is, he's a commentator. Not going to say more than that though.
It's Ray Hadley? :laugh:

Commentator with links to the Broncos.

Must be the King.

why's everyone thinking tv? could be radio

it is Channel 10s infamous finance commentator Tom "Caveman" Piotrowski!!

Would de-register my account if it was Tim Gilbert tbh.

It's not Ikin because he has never said "believe you me".
It's not Lewis because he hates the Broncos.

Could it be the god himself?

Nah, it's not Salty, this guy is arrogant and full of himself whereas Salty is a nice little fella and has no time for chat forums. It is probably someone from the ABC, possibly Allistair Nicholson. Regardless of who it is, he doesn't know half as much as he thinks he does.

Nah, it's not Salty, this guy is arrogant and full of himself whereas Salty is a nice little fella and has no time for chat forums. It is probably someone from the ABC, possibly Allistair Nicholson. Regardless of who it is, he doesn't know half as much as he thinks he does.

If you continue to insult the bloke I can't see him posting anything else he hears

Don't u fret none old paint, as long as he has a star struck audience, he won't be going anywhere.

Please stop insulting members, especially someone like [MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION] that has done nothing to deserve it

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Scorchie
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.