-NEWS- Contract clause puts Anthony Milford on open market early

Stu_9

NRL Player
Goodluck to him if he can get 1mill+ at another club. When we look at re signing him, I would be downgrading him to 700-800k, unless his form goes thru the roof.
I like Milf, but he isn't a 1mill player at the moment.
Brisbane will be worried though, they won't want another B.Hunt situation playing out.

The Strapper

QCup Player
Goodluck to him if he can get 1mill+ at another club. When we look at re signing him, I would be downgrading him to 700-800k, unless his form goes thru the roof.
Brisbane will be worried though, they won't want another B.Hunt situation playing out.
Unlikely anyone will offer milf a ‘hunt’ type contract.
Everyone can see now St George paid overs for hunt so I can’t see it happening again with milf.

broncsgoat

State of Origin Rep
He’s cheap at $1m

Tom

State of Origin Captain
There's only really 2 million dollar players. Cronk and Smith. The rest on that much coin are overpaid.

NRL Player
Cool story, but no one will pay over 1m, and worst case we pay 1m to retain him....Is he currently worth 1m, No, we are in box seat here. Badel not so smart!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.