Cooper Cronk considering retirement?....

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/nrl/news/this-could-be-it-for-cooper-cronk/

It's looking like Storm playmaker Cooper Cronk could give the game away at season's end.
According to the Daily Telegraph, Cronk may hang up the boots at the end of the year to be closer to fiance Tara Rushton in Sydney.
With Cronk obviously based in Melbourne, the couple have been in a long-distance relationship for several years.
However, after recently getting engaged, Cronk wants to relocate, and he's reportedly told coach Bellamy and NRL CEO Todd Greenberg of his plans.
Cronk signed a two-year contract extension last year with the Storm, and apparently being a one-club man is weighing heavily on Cronk's decision.
Otherwise he could link up with a Sydney club, but this seems unlikely.
"He's such a perfectionist about himself and his game that I don't think he wants to see it slip by five per cent and say 'one more year, one more year'," Triple M's Paul Kent said on the Triple M Sunday NRL show. Listen to the full audio below.
"I think he wants to choose a time when he retires, and I think the club's in a great position when he retires and to send him out with a premiership."

Looks possible that both Hunt and Milf may be in the picture for Origin by next year at the latest. May be media shit stirring as usual but I guess we'll find out.

Don't listen to that blue mata hari, cooper.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • jd87
  • pennywisealfie
  • Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Behind enemy lines
  • lynx000
  • barker
  • TimWhatley
  • NSW stables
  • broncos4life
  • Redfern_1980
  • Aldo
  • davidp
  • johnny plath
  • mrslong
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dexter
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.