Copley vs Reed

Companies groom someone for a top job and then poach someone better all the time, it's just the way the world works.
That's true, but they don't give him your job or show you the door. However, the promotion you thought you were going to get will go to the new guy...

The situation is a bit upsetting but I think Roberts really balances the team out with his attributes Moreso than Copley.

I don't think anyone will argue Roberts value, especially at the discount we're getting him apparently!

Does Jayden Nikorima play alongside Hastings or do the Roosters go for the out of favour Wallace at Panthers

Does Jayden Nikorima play alongside Hastings or do the Roosters go for the out of favour Wallace at Panthers

Daniel ,hi. Its an interesting question you have posed, no doubt. But, surely Pearce will not be sacked as his the golden boy of the Roosters. What is your updated intel on this quickly developing situation ?

I wouldnt think roosters will sack him..They would want it under the carpet..But The NRL might think different.. Its a bit early yet. Will see in coming days..

I wouldnt think roosters will sack him..They would want it under the carpet..But The NRL might think different.. Its a bit early yet. Will see in coming days..

Thankyou Daniel. My thoughts exactly! Roosters have a habit of keeping things behind close door hey. At least JNik is very likely to see some major game time if Mitch gets shown the door by the NRL. Is he a better 5/8 or fullback Daniel?

I wish my man Dale nothing but the best.

Always had a top notch attitude, and he's a top notch bloke. Good luck fella!

Thankyou Daniel. My thoughts exactly! Roosters have a habit of keeping things behind close door hey. At least JNik is very likely to see some major game time if Mitch gets shown the door by the NRL. Is he a better 5/8 or fullback Daniel?
Half id say..But its something broncos werent sure about. They didnt know which position he was best at..At times they were even thinking centres.

hard to keep it under the carpet when its on video, sounds like he has got a 6 week ban from the club. so after trials etc he may only miss the first month of footy.
the scary thing might come from the r.s.p.c.a, they may press for animal abuse which could open a whole different world of problems.
as for j nik, the 6 jersey is his best go long term. hastings to 7 as the organiser and general marshall, nikorima is better off the cuff and roaming around.

Last edited:
hard to keep it under the carpet when its on video, sounds like he has got a 6 week ban from the club. so after trials etc he may only miss the first month of footy.
the scary thing might come from the r.s.p.c.a, they may press for animal abuse which could open a whole different world of problems.
as for j nik, the 6 jersey is his best go long term. hastings to 7 as the organiser and general marshall, nikorima is better off the cuff and roaming around.
Two talented young halves. Sounds like the Tigers.

6 week ban from nrl mate..50k fine and out of the world club series by the club.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • Sproj
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Aldo
  • pennywisealfie
  • ivanhungryjak
  • mrslong
  • The True King
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.