Corey Oates has had nine surgeries

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Last edited:
Will probably start Oates & Gillett next season, re-sign Thaiday on a pay cut for 2 seasons, let Glenn walk.

(I still wanna keep Glenn..)

I thought we missed Glenn last night on the left edge, especially his defence. We really missed his runs coming out of our own end too - he's always taking those hard yards.

Oates though, is gonna be quite the specimen. He's about 6'5 I think, and already 110kgs. He'll fill out a lot more over the next 5 years and could easily end up 120kgs+ with the same agility and speed he has now. He's gonna be a really good player.

IMO he is best as a right side player so I would rather keep Glenn until Sua is ready for the left. At 17 Sua looks the goods, a few errors in his game but I am sure they will be ironed out.

That's what happens when you're ten foot tall and 150kgs at his age. Grew too quickly. Hopefully all the surgeries have fixed him up because he's becoming one of my favourites.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Lurker
  • barker
  • phoenix
  • HarryAllan7
  • Dash
  • Battler
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • The True King
  • Financeguy
  • Brocko
  • BroncoFan94
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • The Don
  • Fitzy
  • Griffo
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.