Cowboys V Knights *spoilers*

Browns Cows kick out on the full..

Gids takes line on, gets tackles 10 out and drags and fights for about 10 seconds, then reaches out and plants it....that was good.

Haha look at all these Knights running at the line to get thr....

Ok thats why they are running at the line. Gidley somehow gets over with Cowboys everywhere.

He dead set just kept legs pumping...kick good.

Fat ladys singing

Game over man game over.
30-18

That was rubbish from Abraham.

Anyhow, watts a good choice at fullback for the cows. Plays a similar game to matty bowen so he fits in well.

Cows defence still shocking though. Kidley on again as I types this.

Well that's 2 from 5 for me...I tipped Friday and Saturday right! LOL

Keep up dude, there in the sheds by now hahahaha

I think it is time for me to stop tipping the COWBOYS... I thought at home and with Thurston finding some form they game is theres but clearly I was wrong.

Beads6 said:
I think it is time for me to stop tipping the COWBOYS... I thought at home and with Thurston finding some form they game is theres but clearly I was wrong.

I'm in the same boat. They should've won that game, had all the momentum going into the last 10 minutes. When the hell are they going to get some decent forwards?

Jebadude said:
Beads6 said:

I'm in the same boat. They should've won that game, had all the momentum going into the last 10 minutes. When the hell are they going to get some decent forwards?

They don't buy forwards, they spend there money on halves and centres.. Tonga would have cost them a bit as would Burns.. Carl Webb will be remembered for one good try he has no other highlights in his career just a soft marshmellow

Cowboys werent really in the game until a spurt from the 55-70th minute mark where they levelled the scores.

They had enough momentum to win it but stuffed it will lazy defence!

I got 3 out of 5 so I am reasonably happy

Unread

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • john1420
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • Hurrijo
  • kiwi2
  • HarryAllan7
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Porthoz
  • Mister Wright
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.