Cowboys V Knights *spoilers*

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
COWBOYS: Anthony Watts, Mark Henry, Ashley Graham, Ben Harris, Ben Farrar, Daniel Abraham, Johnathan Thurston (capt), Ray Cashmere, Aaron Payne, Carl Webb, Sione Faumuina, Jacob Lillyman, Nick Slyney. Interchange: Sam Faust, John Williams, Dayne Weston, Shane Tronc, Chris Sheppard

KNIGHTS: Kurt Gidley, James McManus, Wes Naiqama, Adam MacDougall, Cooper Vuna, Jarrod Mullen, Scott Dureau, Danny Wicks, Danny Buderus (capt), Steve Simpson, Chris Houston, Cory Paterson, Zeb Taia. Interchange: Matt Hilder, Chris Bailey, Richard Fa'aoso, Daniel Tolar, Junior Sau, Jesse Royal, Cameron Ciraldo (three to be omitted)

Welcome to MNF BHQ style. No contest for me here, Go the Cowboys...... but I tipped the Knights [eusa_eh

Away smash shit outta each other fellas icon_thumbs_u

Game on in about........12 ish mins...

[icon_ee Oh look the fat ladys here....YOUR MAJESTY _woohoo_

I tipped the Knights too. However Brian Smith will continue his eternal quest to shorten my life but having the Knights self destruct by half time.

Watts an interesting choice at fullback. He's a halfback but I thought he made some good runs when he was playing at hooker earlier this year for the Cows. Could do a Kearney and turn out to be a killer at the back. Still, anything is better than Turnstile Graham.

I went Knights as well.

Can't see myself tipping the Cows the way they've been going. Then again, the way I'm tipping, the Cow's will rub it in my face.

Thanks Tee, but I cant stay [icon_razz1 I did all my singing
yesterday, so no singing tonite [icon_wink

Well i tipped the Cowboys.

I also tipped the Broncos. [icon_non

hahahahah who said you where... a lady [icon_razz1

Min Silence for Tosser Tuner......

GAME ON MFers GAME ON......

WOOOHOOO WOOOHOOO

Wes Naiqama with a 60 mter break down the sideline, Knights 10 on the attack.....

WHOOOOAAAA possible Cows try, video ref in session.

Back line catch pass move, held up over line and fought to get it down.............

TRY

Ben Farrar with the try, and Thurston with the sideline kick....misses

4-0

Knights score, Beds with a no look flick pass and Chris Houston falls over the line.

Kick good.

6-4 Knights

Your teams are a little wrong Tee.

1. Watts
2. Henry
3. Graham
4. Harris
5. Farrar
6. Sheppard
7. Thurston
8. Cashmere
9. Payne
10. Webb
11. Abraham
12. Lillyman
13. Weston

14. Faumuina
15. Slyney
16. Tronc
17. Bartlett

Knights

1. Kidley
2. McManus
3. Naiquama
4. McDougal
5. Vuna
6. Bailey
7. Mullen
8. Simpson
9. Buderus
10. Royal
11. Housten
12. Paterson
13. Taia

14. Wicks
15. Hilder
16. Faaoso
17. Tolar

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • MrTickyMcG
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.