Cowboys V Knights *spoilers*

Why is this judicatory reporter hosting the halftime show?

Midgey said:
Haha I just got a good shot of him at the scrum - its not far off the truth i'd say. One word. Orange.

I remember some 60 minutes story on referees and the wife of the NRL ref they featured (I think it was Simpkins) was deadset yellow!

No idea, its normally Badge hosting...right?

He not doing that bad a job...seen worse, and thankfully he fucked of to the Footy show.

I know that, I said its normally Badge isn't it hahahaha

Browns Cows with the kick off.....woohoo woohoo

TRY
Knights

Man that was weak again.

Cows with the turnstile defence again.

Richard Fa'aoso got leveled by Carl Webb in the first tackle of the half...the guys is running riot and they need to try and soften him up, he gets ball again, hits line smashes line pops ball inside to Gids who dead set just falls over the line untouched...

kick good.

18-4 Knights

Forward pass, Browns Cows denied a try.

Kurt Gidley just slapped Sione Faumuina after he tackled him without the ball and Faumuina dead set wants to kill him, hes hunting him down, Gids is messing out of his weight division, I got a feeling gids is gunna get **** ed up very soon.

Aeetee said:
Kurt Gidley just slapped Sione Faumuina after he tackled him without the ball and Faumuina dead set wants to kill him, hes hunting him down, Gids is messing out of his weight division, I got a feeling gids is gunna get **** ed up very soon.

Yup absolutely kidding himself. Gids was just holding his head down by the back of the jersey so he wouldn't get swung at. Tough though....

So looking forward to the square up.

Farrar gets a double, catch draw and pass play again.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • FACTHUNT
  • teampjta
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Lostboy
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • Brotherdu
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • Fitzy
  • Shane Tronc
  • BroncosAlways
  • LittleDavey
  • Financeguy
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.