Cowboys V Knights *spoilers*

Ref's marbles are gone. Should have called held when Roider get the deck with two cowboys hanging onto him. Seen plenty get penalised for playing on even with the defender barely having a hand on them.

Seems like both sides aren't worried about spreading it wide. I like it.
I'm the same AT, I want the Cowboys to win, tipped the Knights. Also got Knights leading halftime/fulltime.

Ok, thursto there is such as thing as being TOO involved.

Video ref in session....no try, sorry was in the loo :-)

What the hel is Shane Hayne's story? He sent the decision to the video ref and on the radio you could just now hear him saying to Tim Mander "his knee was out". Well if he knew his knee was out why send it to the video?

No idea Flutter as didn't see, and I' have to duck off again.

Midge your in charge......

Hello Flutterby, good to have you here this evening.

I see that you don't have the telecast like me hey.

Aeetee said:
No idea Flutter as didn't see, and I' have to duck off again.

Midge your in charge......

Omg pressure!

JT cut through the line 35 out and sent a bullet pass to his winger who was taken over the sideline by a great cover tackle by Maddog.

Flutterby said:
What the hel is Shane Hayne's story? He sent the decision to the video ref and on the radio you could just now hear him saying to Tim Mander "his knee was out". Well if he knew his knee was out why send it to the video?

He's puffed. Too much time at the tanning salon and not enough on the track.

*wanders back in*

well done good you didn't seem to burn the place down....... who left the toilet seat down.....and the toilet paper the wrong way around.....geez, you somewhere for 2 mins.

briareos said:
Flutterby said:

He's puffed. Too much time at the tanning salon and not enough on the track.

Haha I just got a good shot of him at the scrum - its not far off the truth i'd say. One word. Orange.

H-Man - who says I don't have the telecast? I just prefer to get Tee and Midge's thoughts rather than form my own opinion [icon_lol1. . Seriously, nah after I'm done with my rent and my shoes expenses I don't have enough to pay for Fox.

And Tee - it was most likely you who put the toilet paper on the right way (yes I decided to bite, as i know that was directed at me [icon_razz1 )

Bedsey scores a try and Hayne says held up and awards the knights a penalty....

now they score out wide ahahahaha

What the hell was that! Tronc 1 on 1 - brain explosion on the line. Basically let Hilder walk passed him.

Matt Hilder strolls over from 5 out, too easy moo moos look like the wooden spooners there going to be...

kick good.

12-4 knights

And thats half time.,.... in 20 secs :-)

Flutterby said:
H-Man - who says I don't have the telecast? I just prefer to get Tee and Midge's thoughts rather than form my own opinion [icon_lol1. . Seriously, nah after I'm done with my rent and my shoes expenses I don't have enough to pay for Fox.

And Tee - it was most likely you who put the toilet paper on the right way (yes I decided to bite, as i know that was directed at me [icon_razz1 )

Good to see you agree that I'm right [icon_razz1

Shut up!!! I've had a crappy day. I mean't to say it most likely WASN'T you who put it on the right way.

OH SHUT UP YOURSELF HAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah yeah what ever girlfriend......

Active Now

• Allo
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.