Custom Broncos Jerseys

Capture

So I just bought a replica/fake Broncos 2017 home jersey from China to see what the quality is like. I'll probably just give it to someone since I doubt it'll fit me.

$23.74AUD

Last edited:
View attachment 1898

So I just bought a replica/fake Broncos 2017 home jersey from China to see what the quality is like. I'll probably just give it to someone since I doubt it'll fit me.

$23.74AUD

Is that how much you paid for it or your going to sell it for that price?

I paid that much for it. I won't sell it, if it acceptable quality, I'll give it to someone here.

Ok is it proper material like the one you would buy from the broncos superstore?

I got my heritage off them just on Monday. Legit ISC gear, not the fake stuff.

You got the heritage one?? For $50? I NEED to order this but how long does the postage take? I'm off overseas again very soon.

@Nashy I just went to Amart sports and tried the jerseys on so i know size and what one to order online =)

I hate the current material they make the jerseys with.

For the main jersey I don't mind the current one of the heritage one from 2015 was great( we also smashed everyone we played in that jersey).

I would love the club to do something different with their heritage jersey next year and honor the BRL. They could wear one of Redcliffe, Souths or Ipswich to show they understand and respect what came before them.

Given Redcliffe is a bit on the nose and Benny's history with Souths they might be a good first cab off the rack.

You got the heritage one?? For $50? I NEED to order this but how long does the postage take? I'm off overseas again very soon.

2017 heritage one. The Diamonds.

I actually got it in 2 days to Brisbane. But I thought that was quite quick as I get heaps of shit sent in the post, capital to capital you can usually rely on about 3 days. I think you can pay a little more for express.

With that link i went to pick my size and the price went up im looking for a price with 70 dollars at max of you see any let me know. my size is large

With that link i went to pick my size and the price went up im looking for a price with 70 dollars at max of you see any let me know. my size is large

The price went up?

How? All sizes are the same price unless you go from youth to men's/women's.

Just brought my jersey from Amart sports before looks very good and cool material, they have a 30% discount on the team jerseys now but not cowboys and storm even though we do not care about those teams anyway!

Active Now

• Lozza
  • lynx000
  • Culhwch
  • sooticus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Astro
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Thelmus
  • LittleDavey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.