Custom Broncos Jerseys

Re: Your Broncos Jersey

Random concept I thought up for our Nines jersey. Minimum teal, black logo because it's in NZ with some maroon trim just in case you couldn't tell it was a Broncos jersey. Not sure how to incorporate the NRMA logo though.
1Cqg5aA.png
I like it.

And I like the jersey we won the 2006 GF in. I reckon it looked staunch and everyone still knew who they were playing.

But, I still like a VERY traditional looking jersey for home games. I think they have got it almost right this year and 2015 -2016 was okay too. But I hated some the our jerseys in years before that. No wonder the success faded. Need to have a jersey to have pride in and a traditional style of Broncos jersey just looks powerful and reeks of success.

2018 home jersey has been released. ISC has a new collar and we have a logo celebrating our 30th year
s-l1600.jpg

Good, I was hoping for a 30 year celebration logo.

Could have used the old logo guys, deadset.

So it is pretty much the same as this year? That's good, I can still wear it in China where no one will recognize it anyway. Haha

Where is the cheapest place to buy a 2017 home jersey at the moment?

It depends if you want a mortgage priced one or a Chinese takeaway priced one.
Obviously a proper one. Usually places like Rebel have them down to about $100 by now don't they?

Obviously a proper one.
Proper one is a subjective term, the takeaway version I mentioned is, from my perspective, the same quality as the one needing a mortgage to pay for.

The new 30 year jersey is the one, should be our home jersey. I just ordered 1.

I was expecting it to be better if I'm honest. I don't like the black band on the arms. I'll need to see more of it, because they haven't sold it to me yet.

I was expecting it to be better if I'm honest. I don't like the black band on the arms. I'll need to see more of it, because they haven't sold it to me yet.
Are you talking about the 30 year? The 1 I just pre ordered doesn't have a black band on the arm.

Are you talking about the 30 year? The 1 I just pre ordered doesn't have a black band on the arm.

Can you link, because the video Broncos posted has a black band with logos on it.

Oh it's maroon. Sorry, it was just the dud video.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Broncosarethebest
  • barker
  • BruiserMk1
  • Alec
  • Porthoz
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.