Cyber Broncos

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
LINK

Interesting stuff and a good use of technology. I think there is a lot of potential out there to improve many facets of the game and individual athletes for those willing to take the step!

A little surprising they're only just copping onto this now. It's hardly a groundbreaking idea (more common sense) and the technology has been available for a fair while.

But when will the players get time for XBox and PS3 if they're spending all night studying videos?

Andrew Johns had something similar for Origin, to stop Lockyer & Thurston.

Worked a treat.

Johns is also working day and night to plot the Maroons downfall. And a cheap $300 Toshiba laptop - bought in downtown Los Angeles - is ready to give underdogs NSW a decisive and definitive edge in this year's series.

And it is this very laptop which Johns has set up in his northern beaches home to study every move of the Maroons' star halves pairing of Darren Lockyer and Johnathan Thurston.

Johns has been studying on-line video and data of Lockyer and Thurston for a month now

"We installed all the software, video and data of Thurston and Lockyer for Joey to study. It didn't cost us much. Everything Lockyer and Thurston have done in their careers will be at Joey's fingertips. What they do, how they do it and where they do it on the field.

"Joey can take it home and watch it day or night. He can work out to how to counter Thurston and Lockyer, their pet plays and break down the game. Those two also do certain things differently in State of Origin."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...puter-technology/story-e6frexv9-1226059289030

LOLZ. Andrew Moufarrige. What a douche.

Totally different things. The Broncos have iPads and iPhones while Joey had a Vtech My First Laptop.

Would have been unreal for Griffin to learn from McCarthy and it's good to see the Yanks willing to take some time and help out.

I was stoked when I heard he had been working with McCarthy. The broncs and the packers... it's like my two favourite teams combined. Now if only we could convince Aaron Rodgers to move to Brisbane and teach him how to kick a football (and take a massive paycut). His vision would make him a fantastic 5/8

I was stoked when I heard he had been working with McCarthy. The broncs and the packers... it's like my two favourite teams combined. Now if only we could convince Aaron Rodgers to move to Brisbane and teach him how to kick a football (and take a massive paycut). His vision would make him a fantastic 5/8
Was thinking the same about Tebow from the Denver Broncs.

Great way to get our boys to learn their opponents style of play and what they will do at certain times

Active Now

• Big Del
  • bert_lifts
  • FACTHUNT
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • Bucking Beads
  • The Strapper
  • Bish
  • mitch222
  • Manlyman
  • mieko
  • Lurker
  • Galah
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.