Daly Cherry-Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

I posted the Dce rumour on here a few weeks ago and got shot down in flames. My source down south is normally on the money !

Broncos haven't been approached by DCE or his manager..... yet ;)

DCE linked to us because Manly broke his contract. This is from the mole.

Did they say how Manly broke his contract?

Of all the rumours I've heard this year, I hope this one is true, Cherry-Evans is amazing and will be for a long time. (Once again I have extreme doubts, just re-signed Hunt and Wallace isn't going anywhere)

it won't be, they never are.

Wallace isn't leaving either.

well like all rumours i will take em with a grain of salt until something is made official. but eff i'd love dce at the broncs.

it won't be, they never are.

Wallace isn't leaving either.

big

There's a few players on my list that I'd love to come to the Broncos but I never even considered DCE because I thought it was BS.

If we get DCE, IMO he would be THE best buy in the game when you consider age, talent and playing position.

Now this is one player Gee should go out of his way to do whatever possible to sign him, anything.

There's a few players on my list that I'd love to come to the Broncos but I never even considered DCE because I thought it was BS.

If we get DCE, IMO he would be THE best buy in the game when you consider age, talent and playing position.

Now this is one player Gee should go out of his way to do whatever possible to sign him, anything.

absolutely ... and unlike most of the other names we're rumoured to, he'd be bankable as a longterm Bronco.

Brilliant Manly halfback Daly Cherry-Evans could be set for a shock move to Brisbane next season. Cherry-Evans' manager Gavin Orr is considering asking Manly for a release after the Sea Eagle allegedly failed to meet several third-party agreements in the 24 year old's contract.

The Broncos are desperate to sign a top notch No.7 following Penrith's bid for their current playmaker Peter Wallace. Penrith insiders are confident Wallace will accept a deal to return to Sydney soon, leaving the Broncos desperately short of halfback talent.

Cherry-Evans accepted a lucrative upgrade of his existing deal only last season and is tied to Manly until the end of 2015' but Orr claims the club has failed to come though on more than one third-party agreement, putting his client's future in limbo.

"There are some problems with his deal but I don't want to go into exact details" Orr says. "Daly is a Brisbane boy and played footy in the Sunshine Coast and (the Broncos) were keen to sign him a couple of seasons ago".

"There is some interest up there again and I will talk to Manly and talk to Daly and see what we will be doing over the next few days". A tight-lipped Broncos football operations manager Andrew Gee refused to comment on the status of negotiations with either Wallace or Cherry-Evans.

"We don't comment on player retention and recruitment," Gee says. "We know internally what is going on and I will leave it at that."

It's probably just his manager trying to get more money out of Manly, they'll do whatever it takes to keep him... wouldn't you?

He's a QLD'er, a premiership winner, he's 24, he's the total package. If there's even a glimmer of hope Gee should be moving mountains to make this signing.

He'd have third party deals up the ying yang if he came to the Broncos ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wild Horse
  • bb_gun
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • TimWhatley
  • Morepudding
  • Gaz
  • bert_lifts
  • Santa
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • barker
  • Battler
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.