Dane Gagai

Those hit-ups were so valuable, eeking out an extra few meters when he had no right to on most.

Up there with Chambers' efforts last year.

I thought he was a little flat to start with. But to be expected when you play week in week out i n a different position, with the worst of the worst players attempting to **** a door knob around you.

52425085.jpg

Very happy with Dane's performance......thought he was quite strong.

The criticisms on O'neil are a little unfair. I thought defensively he went quite well.

Attacking wise...well, you get what you get with Oneil. Dane Neilson was the same, safe....but they both will never set the world on fire with the ball in their hands.

Arguably our best back since he made his debut

Arguably our best back since he made his debut

Id say it's almost unarguable, he was above solid in his debut in 2015, was either our best or at the very least 2nd best player as a whole for the 2016 series and was our best player last night.

He's got a spot in the team as long as he wants.

I wonder where the Bunnies intend on playing Gagai next season. Gee it'd be nice to seem him at fullback but for QLD we'd like him to be in the centres.

How good has he been???
Looks the like most dangerous player on the park every origin he plays.
Should we keep him on the wing or move him closer?
I just feel his defense is a bit iffy.
I say keep him on the wing!

Keep him on the wing, why change what's not broken

He is quality on the wing... center pairing of Munster and Chambers for me

Keep him on the wing, why change what's not broken

Because we lost one game and everyone wants to do what NSW did in the past decade making a heap of changes after they lost a game.

Because we lost one game and everyone wants to do what NSW did in the past decade making a heap of changes after they lost a game.

We didn't just lose, we got smashed.

Embarrassing score.

No one is talking a 'heap' of changes, just two-three essential ones.

LOL. C'mon. The blokes who need to be dropped were borderline selections to begin with. Trying to compare QLD dropping Myles, Lillyman, O'Neil and maybe Guerra to what NSW do is really poor.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.