-NEWS- Darius Boyd certain Broncos will win premiership by 2021

McHunt

NRL Player
Sunshine Coast
TL;DR: I'll have what Darius is smoking.
..........................................................................................
Darius Boyd certain Broncos will win premiership by 2021

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Misleading title. It should read “Boyd asked if team is capable of winning gf within the next 2 years, to which Darius answered ‘yes’”.
“Definitely, one hundred per cent,” said Boyd when asked if Brisbane would win a title within two years.

abashii

NRL Player
Deep Didgeridoo
Pretty silly thing to get worked up over. If a journo asks him if they can win a premiership what's he gunna say? "Nah we're fucked" or "I dunno maybe?" And if he had, the paper runs an article about how Boyd lacks faith in the team and the same posters would be banging on about how he should just quit if he doesn't think we can win. Fair dinks.

NSW stables

QCup Player
Pretty silly thing to get worked up over. If a journo asks him if they can win a premiership what's he gunna say? "Nah we're fucked" or "I dunno maybe?" And if he had, the paper runs an article about how Boyd lacks faith in the team and the same posters would be banging on about how he should just quit if he doesn't think we can win. Fair dinks.
Im pretty sure any bulldogs or parra player would have to answer the question thay way too, and lets be fair they are no hope.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter