Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Darius Boyd turns Broncos vegan
in bid for premiership glory

Peter Badel,
The Courier-Mail
November 12, 2019 7:00pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Just when you think offseason headlines couldn’t get any worse.......lol smh.
Side note: was at sushi train the other day. Guy beside me smashed through about 15 plates in the time it took me to eat my 3, I was like woah dude really likes sushi....looked at him as I was leaving and it was TPJ 😂 he was still going. Dude is a machine.

Boyd is certainly digging his heels in deep. I feel like he’s showing all the signs on falling into depression again if he doesn’t have football in his life anymore.

Omfg. Let's now take the protein out of their diet. This is absurd, there are no buff vegans. How can our conditioning coaches be ok with this?

Boyd is certainly digging his heels in deep. I feel like he’s showing all the signs on falling into depression again if he doesn’t have football in his life anymore.

This is actually a positive sign to me, or can be spinned as such. This reeks of Boyd fighting tooth and nail to somehow "prove himself" in the eyes of the club to me. "Hey look over here! The captain is getting the team on a Vegan diet! Isn't that very captainy?"

This is actually a positive sign to me, or can be spinned as such. This reeks of Boyd fighting tooth and nail to somehow "prove himself" in the eyes of the club to me. "Hey look over here! The captain is getting the team on a Vegan diet! Isn't that very captainy?"
In such a physical game it's probably the worst thing a captain could do. Hope part of preseason sees the team doing a few days in an abattoir to learn how to kill. This isn't golf or driving or tennis. Vegans have no place in this game. This better be a distraction for the Fifita shit or otherwise Boyd is just jealous he isn't in the news lately. Fucking vegan indeed, this has Kayla's fingerprints all over it.

Seems like he genuinely believes he can still mix it with the best and is in denial about his deteriorating stature in the game. I can’t see him accepting it once he’s finally dropped or tapped. He definitely won’t have a post football career in the media either so he’s tough times ahead.

Does it stop you from "slipping over" or taking a knee or "attempting an intercept" instead of making a tackle though? These boys should be eating meat everyday.

Bruhh. His issue isn’t what he eats. He’s just way over the hill.

Just another athlete diet fad. Couple years ago it was all about bone broth and raw meat, now veganism.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • MrMoore
  • Bronx48
  • GCBRONCO
  • Skathen
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Harry Sack
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • HVbronco
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Brotherdu
  • Brocko
  • Strop
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.