Darren Lockyer

I'll be honest, I used to care about Lockyer getting nominated for the immortals but these days I just think, why does this matter at all? Who really cares if some committee thinks he should/shouldn't be part of some made up group? It doesn't detract from the success he achieved at club/state/international level nor does it impact the joy he brought me as a fan?

It's just not really that important in the grand scheme.

The rest of everything nrl is a joke. I also used to care about lockyer getting in. I'll freely admit I'm a fake fan these days. I started becoming disillusioned around 2019, the 6 again rule has made me really not care too much about the game at all anymore. They really, really need to scrap it and bring back the kick for touch where both teams get a little rest.

Vlandys first, he will change the rules to allows administrators in.
Also being the poster boy of all betting agencies. This grub knows no end and I won’t be surprised if he gets himself into politics.
Tied to a washing machine thrown over a boat would be the go but I’d hate to see the ocean polluted

I'll be honest, I used to care about Lockyer getting nominated for the immortals but these days I just think, why does this matter at all? Who really cares if some committee thinks he should/shouldn't be part of some made up group? It doesn't detract from the success he achieved at club/state/international level nor does it impact the joy he brought me as a fan?

It's just not really that important in the grand scheme.
Well said mate👍🏼
That is the best way to put this whole farce I feel . Nice one👍🏼

I mean they have 3 players who all played in one team that are Immortals, the list it self is a bit all over the place and it looks like they are playing catchup first.

I don't see a scenario that Lockyer wouldn't be an Immortal and going by what happened in that Dragons team I assume Smith, Thurston and Slater probably make it at some point too, but with more time down the road so it doesn't look watered down.

The rest of everything nrl is a joke. I also used to care about lockyer getting in. I'll freely admit I'm a fake fan these days. I started becoming disillusioned around 2019, the 6 again rule has made me really not care too much about the game at all anymore. They really, really need to scrap it and bring back the kick for touch where both teams get a little rest.
Absolutely correct in my opinion👍🏼
The six again fucked the game and left it open to corruption.
I dont bet on NRL only horses😖😖

You win some you lose more.

Only if you don’t support the top 3 teams

It really should just be your all time greats, a best 17 of all time really and you should be confident what said player accomplished is unlikely to be broken ever if not for decades. Of course this limits the amount of times this thing can be milked, so the NRL will never go for it.

So who should be in there? Dally Messenger, Wally Lewis and Arthur Beetson with really, only Smith to come.

Or failing that, you have a team of the century or half century - those blokes only, all of them, go in and no one else.

It really should just be your all time greats, a best 17 of all time really and you should be confident what said player accomplished is unlikely to be broken ever if not for decades. Of course this limits the amount of times this thing can be milked, so the NRL will never go for it.

So who should be in there? Dally Messenger, Wally Lewis and Arthur Beetson with really, only Smith to come.

Or failing that, you have a team of the century or half century - those blokes only, all of them, go in and no one else.
All records will be broken moving forward with the way the game is played now and also the more teams they put in as well. Plus the modern health advancements can make it more viable for players to play to 37-38 these days. Back in the 70s and 80s, you were done at 30.

Must be a time traveller. 6-again was a Covid-rule change. :P

Must be a time traveller. 6-again was a Covid-rule change. :P
I poorly worded that.

I became disillusioned by the continual selection of Darius Boyd actually, while bennett was still here. Then seibold kept picking him for 2 more years.............yay.

.He should be nowhere near the club in any capacity. 6 again was like some final nail in the coffin.

GV hXZ7aAAA50C8

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • MrMoore
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.