Darren Lockyer

He should be but he 100% won’t be. It will be Smith, they wouldn’t have changed the eligibility rules unless it was going to be him. Locky will never be an immortal.
NSW bias won't allow him to be in there, because it will allow discussion of whether Johns or Lockyer was the better player... at the moment druglord is in the immortals and Lockyer isn't.

Lockyer going up also definitively has him higher than Freddie... which they also won't like.

NSW bias won't allow him to be in there, because it will allow discussion of whether Johns or Lockyer was the better player... at the moment druglord is in the immortals and Lockyer isn't.

Lockyer going up also definitively has him higher than Freddie... which they also won't like.
This.

For anyone who thinks it isn’t going to be Cam Smith answer why would they change the eligibility from 5 years retired to no need to wait? If it was going to be anyone other than him there is no need to change because by next time he would be fine with the current.

I wish Vossy would **** off and just let them talk. Have this at an arena so fans can go rather than some dinner. Learn a thing or two from the NFL.

For anyone who thinks it isn’t going to be Cam Smith answer why would they change the eligibility from 5 years retired to no need to wait? If it was going to be anyone other than him there is no need to change because by next time he would be fine with the current.

So they could put him Slater and Thurston all on the ballot at the same time. He may get in tonight, realistically he's a better than even chance but I don't think it's an absolute guarantee like some do. It will also be a massive **** up for mine and just a further cheapening of the status.

To make Patty an immortal while still playing

...but also this.

Fucking joke. He's had a million years to be inducted.

smug GIF

I actually loved seeing Coote get inducted. It meant so much to him and I don’t think it would mean as much to these fellas in their 40’s. I think they should make it that you have to be retired for 20 years before you are eligible for immortality.

Now that they have ticked off the 70’s, they should do it properly and start working their way through the 80’s with the conversation about Kenny/Sterling etc. Then into the 90’s with Alf/Clyde/Lazarus and then it’s Locky’s turb.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Alec
  • Skyblues87
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.