-NEWS- David Fifita ‘locked in a Bali jail cell’ after alleged assault

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
Brilliant, getting in a fight while recovering from a fractured eye socket, that drops him down a few pegs on my future captain list, obviously just as thick as the rest of them.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Nah, too good to be sacked. If it was a shitty or a mediocre player, then sure. Broncos will probably just suspend him for a few weeks, that's all.
He's gotta get home first. What's the penalty for assault in Bali?

ostin86

QCup Player
May as well give Glen the captaincy. He is now guaranteed to be in our starting side rnd1 next season.

Caniffe

NRL Player
I know media reports and Bali in general blows it up bigger than it is but this is ridiculously bad news.

Brett

State of Origin Rep
How fucking dumb are these cunts? Seriously. Why would you even consider putting yourself into a position where something like this could happen. These idiots don't learn at all.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
I said this 8 days ago in the recent Kahu thread.

Actually more than anything, this has me pondering that there's worse to come this off-season. There is a cherry on top moment waiting to happen, the final straw for some. I'll bet it's Fifita.
There's still so long to go though, I didn't expect it to happen so quickly. I'm thinking there is gonna be a cherry on top of this cherry, and maybe even a few more.

Donald Garner

QCup Player
What pisses me off about this most is that all I’ve heard from the broncos is how much of a good role model and leader this guy is. A future captain of the club they say. Who the hell actually seen that in him?

The guy is obviously a thug. Just because you go to a couple of community events (probably forced to by the broncos anyway) it doesn’t make you a good role model.

It sickens me to think that this thug will be getting paid upwards of 800k a year while the rest of us struggle to make ends meet. I’m sick to death of all these spoilt brats and their poor behaviours. Dumb as dog shit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter