NEWS David Fifita ‘locked in a Bali jail cell’ after alleged assault

It'll be real interesting to see how the Sydney media report this compared to how they reported the NAS case. I'm betting they blow this up big time to try and get us to fire him.

Given the way our club is currently run I think there's zero chance our PR team will be able to spin this to look favourable to Fifita like the Storm managed to do for NAS.

Unfortunately this probably ends any chance we had of keeping him

Surely fucking not.
This could be one of the greatest potential NRL careers ruined.
WHY do they continue to do this stupid shit, honestly. Our 2020 could now be confirmed to be over.
Strap yourselves in lads.

Precisely the reason I want Lodge as captain.

100% committed to being off the grog, and a responsible leader of himself ,first and foremost.

Hopefully a wake up call for Fifita the same way it was for Lodge.

Indonesia legal system is not to be messed with. Bronc's need smartest team on the ground getting him home now.

Hopefully the alleged assault has two sides to the story, lot's of opportunistic people looking to provoke for pay checks.

Where was Payne in all this? I know he's young but should be steering Fifita away from the grog and clubs. Thought he'd turned away from all that.

Fucking Bali, **** me dead

Are they supposed to just keep themselves locked indoors like a hermit?

You could walk down the street and get into a fight because some **** didn't like the way you look.
And yet in 38 years, nothing even close to that has ever happened to me.

These guys put themselves into positions where shit like this can happen. This is what happens.

And yet in 38 years, nothing even close to that has ever happened to me.

These guys put themselves into positions where shit like this can happen. This is what happens.
It happened to Lockyer, from memory, in Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast. It does happen. If you are out on the piss, the risks are there that nothing good happens after about 11.30.

Two teenagers over in Bali on the tiles. What could possibly go wrong?

stop going to Bali! It’s a shit hole. Man these dudes are dense in the head.
Nothing wrong with Bali, just need to be sensible and stay out of the riff raff and the known ”bad” area.
In all honesty, add the drink to any situation, anywhere in the world and anything can happen.
Unfortunately when people go to another country, they think they can get upto whatever they want.
If the country and people are respected, then there are normally no issues, however, Bali is the last place you want caught to be playing up, its judicial system is not where you want to end up.

Last edited:

Active Now

• HarryAllan7
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • davidp
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Fatboy
  • Manofoneway
  • Brotherdu
  • The Strapper
  • Waynesaurus
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.