NEWS David Fifita ‘locked in a Bali jail cell’ after alleged assault

Agree with some other comments here and on Reddit in that any and all NRL contracted players must have ‘No Bali (or SE Asia)’ stipulations in their contracts.

And a preemptive ‘**** the RLPA’ which will undoubtedly have an issue with it

**** the majority of NRL players are clearly fucking morons. How the **** do you get arrested. What a fucking idiot.

Nothing wrong with Bali, just need to be sensible and stay out of the riff raff and the known ”bad” area.
In all honesty, add the drink to any situation, anywhere in the world and anything can happen.
Unfortunately when people go to another country, they think they can get upto whatever they want.
If the country and people are respected, then there are normally no issues, however, Bali is the last place you want caught to be playing up, its judicial system is not where you want to end up.
Agreed, but their legal system is rife with corruption...I’d rather get in a pickle somewhere else, if i was to find myself in a situation like this.

Hahahahaha! Fucksake this is getting comical.

My first thought was how much can we knock off his asking price to re-sign him as a result of this.....
Nothing. We will value him less, and another club won't give a shit and will give him more.

Clearly another fucking moron though. I've been to Bali and Thailand and around Europe. I've never been arrested. These guys are all fucking knobs.

Agreed, but their legal system is rife with corruption...I’d rather get in a pickle somewhere else, if i was to find myself in a situation like this.
I dunno, if you've got enough cash to bribe your way out of trouble a corrupt judicial system sounds pretty useful.

“I’m locked up, they won’t let me out🎵” (Unless I pay some big bribes).

Last edited:
What pisses me off about this most is that all I’ve heard from the broncos is how much of a good role model and leader this guy is. A future captain of the club they say. Who the hell actually seen that in him?

The guy is obviously a thug. Just because you go to a couple of community events (probably forced to by the broncos anyway) it doesn’t make you a good role model.

It sickens me to think that this thug will be getting paid upwards of 800k a year while the rest of us struggle to make ends meet. I’m sick to death of all these spoilt brats and their poor behaviours. Dumb as dog shit
Come on, de we even know the full story. Just going around calling people a thug because he had a fight. God who hasn't got in a scrap in their early 20s let alone when there 19.

Agree with some other comments here and on Reddit in that any and all NRL contracted players must have ‘No Bali (or SE Asia)’ stipulations in their contracts.

And a preemptive ‘**** the RLPA’ which will undoubtedly have an issue with it

What is the point of the clause?

Don't do it or get sacked and picked up by another club or code on a larger contract.

Come on, de we even know the full story. Just going around calling people a thug because he had a fight. God who hasn't got in a scrap in their early 20s let alone when there 19.

Yeah, and who hasn't been to jail in their youth, right?

This. Not to mention we don't even know the full story yet. Everyone was quick to jump on that Melbourne dude until the other, less juicy, non-media side of the story came out.

What a fool. He is going to get the book thrown at him i reckon. Peter V'landys just in the job, he can make a huge statement here by making an example of a top player who has been an idiot. Being a complete tool must be in the Fifita family gene's.

Clearly not captain material at this moment in time.
[automerge]1573282526[/automerge]
This. Not to mention we don't even know the full story yet. Everyone was quick to jump on that Melbourne dude until the other, less juicy, non-media side of the story came out.

My issue is why do they put themselves in a position to get into strife in the first place. ITs madness.

Last edited:
Yeah, and who hasn't been to jail in their youth, right?
Mate he is in Bali. Thats the stupid part for me. Being a NRL star he is an easy mark for scamming. My concern is the potential harsh punishment that the Indonesian authorities could slam him with.

What a fool. He is going to get the book thrown at him i reckon. Peter V'landys just in the job, he can make a huge statement here by making an example of a top player who has been an idiot. Being a complete tool must be in the Fifita family gene's.

Clearly not captain material at this moment in time.
[automerge]1573282526[/automerge]

My issue is why do they put themselves in a position to get into strife in the first place. ITs madness.

Fifita’s old man is in jail which sets the scene for the type of upbringing Davis has had. We are not dealing with a Rhodes Scholar here.

He’s very good at tucking a piece of rubber under his arm and physically dominating people. That’s it.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Midean
  • Jazza
  • Fatboy
  • Battler
  • Fozz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ezpz
  • Organix
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • westy316
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncos4life
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • jarro65
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.