OFFICIAL David Fifita signs with the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have just lost an outstanding talent due to poor management and decision making at the club.
You sound like the type of bloke who is currently running the club
After all, you do think White can do no wrong, this is just continued proof he needs to go ASAP.

I must be psychic because i saw this coming a mile away.

people talking tough that club shouldn't match the Titans ridiculous offer for Fifita ... only to whinge complain and blame the club when we inevitably lost him because we didn't match the Titans offer

Now the problem we will have to deal with is the flow on affect.
Watch the titans now go after Fanworth, Coates and Dearden.

I am old school. I thought loyalty counted for a bit more than this. So disappointing. How stupid of me
I agree. The greats in all sports are never the mercenaries that follow the cash. $$ tend to follow success. Dumb move from a naive kid. Wont surprise to see his value drop at the titans during this contract.

We need Oates to fire more than ever now because our backrow is suddenly one of the worst in the comp. when’s tpj signed until? If he leaves too we are screwed in the forwards.

I’d argue TPJ is one of the problems in the side. Plays like a legend against poor sides and goes missing as soon as real heat is applied.

Says the guy that still sticks up for this shambles of an administration at every turn lol

so are you saying we should have matched the Titans offer?

Oates isn’t in the same universe as Fifita. Oates can run in a straight line and that’s about it.

So the signing isn’t official for 10 days right? So he signed 10 days ago?

Horrible news, possibly worse than the past nine weeks combined.

It's official, the club is a basket case and the club has to act now if they want to secure their future. They cannot afford to delay, changes have to be made otherwise they run the risk of becoming the bottom feeders of the competition.

A lot of damage has already been done. There has been an exodus of junior talent and there's little else coming through.

There are no magic signings. This is going to take years to sort out and I cannot see the Broncos making any significant changes until 2022.

Awful news, the club just keeps getting lower and lower.
I know it's bad when BP goes off like this

😬😬

Man I hate the Titans. How many of our promising young players have they poached over the last few years?

I must be psychic because i saw this coming a mile away.

people talking tough that club shouldn't match the Titans ridiculous offer for Fifita ... only to whinge complain and blame the club when we inevitably lost him because we didn't match the Titans offer
Lol.
Again, you are completely missing the point.
The issue many fans have is that the club management are atrocious and unable to lock up talent prior to them coming off contract.
Had we locked him up before Nov 1, 2019 there would not have been a bidding war but the club again failed.
Much like the club has failed with their massive 5yr deal given to a rookie coach.
Keep defending the club though, as you can see they’re doing good things on field..

The lying **** shouldn't wear a Broncos jersey ever again. Send him today to clear his locker.

Tell us you want 1 then sign 3. Get the **** put of here you fucking shit ****, hope ya mum hates you.

Preach!

Now the problem we will have to deal with is the flow on affect.
Watch the titans now go after Fanworth, Coates and Dearden.

they can't afford to anymore, they're not the Roosters. they have 2 x million dollar a year players in Fifita and Taylor ... and i guarantee getting Tino away from the Storm would not have been cheap.

we also not have a decent amount of cash to play with. we had 700k set aside for Fifita. Kahu gone is another 400k or so. Boyd retiring ... maybe even Bird moving on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncos4life
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.