OFFICIAL David Fifita signs with the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fox panel just congratulating Meninga was so fucking cringeworthy đŸ˜‚ All he did was offer a young bloke money too good to refuse.
The story from now on will be how big a loss to Broncos it is and how big a scoop it is by the titans.

The only time his contract will be mentioned again is if he starts to fail at the titans... ie about round 10 next year when they're in the bottom 8

The Titans now have three of the very best young forward in the game, kudos to them.

We will lose Haas to the same club. He already spends his free time on the coast with his girlfriend

The story from now on will be how big a loss to Broncos it is and how big a scoop it is by the titans.

The only time his contract will be mentioned again is if he starts to fail at the titans... ie about round 10 next year when they're in the bottom 8

I’m not sure they will be, they are building something far better than our side is down there.

So glad we spent so much money, time and energy on this bloke, bailed him out of Bali, gave him a holiday this season and rehabbed him when surgery could have been left until the offseason.
Hope the club release him first thing Monday morning and he never dons this jersey again.

This is 100% on the board, CEO and coach of this club.
We have all known his talent and should have been locked up long term LAST YEAR or even in 2018.
I don’t buy the management disagreement BS as a reason we didn’t sign him, we should have locked him up well before that was an issue.
Instead we have spent all our money on the likes of Milford, Boyd, Bird, Lodge, Offa etc. and only now (on our upcoming best player) We decide we aren’t going to pay overs for anyone.

What a massive disappointment and shame this club has turned into.
What a disappointing show of poor character from Fifita. After being in the Broncos system for a number of years being helped put in Bali where others would have floundered. Then getting knee surgery that could have been put off until seasons end that I am sure the Broncos paid for.
I know the money is good but now I just hope he ruins his career like most others that have gone to the titans before him.
Given our season is over let him rot on the bench. Many of the greats are those that build a legacy at mostly one club.This is just a blatant cash grab and I hope he does a "Jack Bird" to the Titans

Yeah it’d be great to clean out the roster but we all know Milford and Bird will be here until the end of their deals and we will end up with Mccullough back instead of Smith or Grant

The Titans now have three of the very best young forward in the game, kudos to them.

You would have to think those 3 + Taylor use up a significant amount of cap space.

The lying **** shouldn't wear a Broncos jersey ever again. Send him today to clear his locker.

Tell us you want 1 then sign 3. Get the **** put of here you fucking shit ****, hope ya mum hates you.

This could be a blessing in disguise if the coach goes out the door with him. The team didn’t need another forward. Would love to have kept him of course but now there is money to chase players in position of need.
Inglis wouldn't commit because of our then coach so they got rid of said coach. Maybe our past can bring us into the future.

Then again our fucked up leaders, DL included, would be scratching their heads wondering why.

When they decided to rebuild they had to start from the top down and now we have to wait for this to happen before getting back to anywhere we need to be.

And don't think it’s coincidental that this news appeared after we got flogged by Storm last night, Gordie and Mal will be laughing their arse off - *****.

I'm trusting Fifita's immaturity is on display regarding - but if not he can get fucked too.

We will lose Haas to the same club. He already spends his free time on the coast with his girlfriend
It's all good, foordy will tell us it was a good idea to not get in a bidding war and that our ceo sold some water to people dying of thirst so we are a-ok.

Oates isn’t in the same class as Fifita but I agree with the sentiment of learning to use backrowers better.

This signing is a huge blow for the club, make no mistake. Yes it was ridiculous money but these kids reportedly had a pact to win a premiership together and take under a if need be. One of the two absolute best has just walked. What makes others now want to stay for less? It sure isn’t a good coach or pride in the jersey.

We need Oates to fire more than ever now because our backrow is suddenly one of the worst in the comp. when’s tpj signed until? If he leaves too we are screwed in the forwards.

Nashy’s mad

Official.

Why release a statement.... just nothing the decision... let him cop the backlash and let him have to front up to a titans press conference and sign his deal.

Why the **** are we taking ownership of this decision!!!

Do we come out each time and say "Cam Smith has decided to re-sign with the storm", "Bellamy has decided to stay in Melbourne".

You ***** lost why be the first to confirm it to the world

We need Oates to fire more than ever now because our backrow is suddenly one of the worst in the comp. when’s tpj signed until? If he leaves too we are screwed in the forwards.
Mate we’ve got Teo, we’re golden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncos4life
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.