David Mead

Yeah. I figured being in the Mead thread would imply that ;)

Nothing serious but had to sit out training after the incident.

:porthozthinksthisishot: I thought we were in another thread. Carry on.

Glenn was pretty funny in that interview re the winger comment.

He also said Hunt would benefit from signing with another team but I'm pretty sure he meant to say any team would benefit from Hunt signing with them lol.

For me I would put Mead outside Roberts (punishment pending). They would be the 2 fastest men on the park and would cause a lot of head aches.

Kahu is left centre for me. He is great in defence, and has incredibly slick hands and nice little kicking game. He will be able to provide Oates with some high quality ball to run onto.

1. Boyd
2. Mead
3. Roberts
4. Kahu
5. Oates

With Oppa, Pearson, Moga atop the pecking order. I still have no idea where Benji plays but as a kid who grew up playing forty during Benji's prime I would love to see him get some game time for us somewhere. Even if it's just for sentimental value.

For me I would put Mead outside Roberts (punishment pending). They would be the 2 fastest men on the park and would cause a lot of head aches.

Kahu is left centre for me. He is great in defence, and has incredibly slick hands and nice little kicking game. He will be able to provide Oates with some high quality ball to run onto.

1. Boyd
2. Mead
3. Roberts
4. Kahu
5. Oates

With Oppa, Pearson, Moga atop the pecking order. I still have no idea where Benji plays but as a kid who grew up playing forty during Benji's prime I would love to see him get some game time for us somewhere. Even if it's just for sentimental value.
I agree i think that's our backline..
May start the year off the bench..
Origin roles around and you'll see him play centre i think anyway. Kodi will come onto the bench. Kahu will go to fullback.
After origin, the biggest performer put of benji and kodi will retain the bench spot.
I'm seeing Oates get a decent rest during mid-season too. His body and all..

Imagine that lineup if we still had a Hodgo :(

I don't think hodgo would add anything Kahu will step up.

I don't think hodgo would add anything Kahu will step up.

raw

Lol trust me Hodgo was 1 of my favourite players and the way I ment it is if he played on for 2 years.

I think Hodges could have still offered more than Roberts did last year. Roberts had some great moments with his speed, but not exactly that many of them over the season. Hodges would have offered some insane passes and better defence.

He would still add something, if he could stay on the field that is. He has more of a footy brain than most players.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Bish
  • BroncosAlways
  • Porthoz
  • Rowdy124
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  • Stix
  • Johnny92
  • Brocko
  • Manofoneway
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Lurker
  • Bucking Beads
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.