Dear NRL HQ & the media...

I seem to have this conversation a lot. The Murdoch papers are less partisan than Fairfax, it's just they lean conservative which triggers certain people into a blind rage of indignation.
Fairfax is run by Nine now though and look who is Chairman.

I would say regardless of whether it's Paper or TV News, Sky News Australia does enough damage from Murdoch I don't think it's even possible to debate that it's the most partisan in the country.

Fairfax is run by Nine now though and look who is Chairman.

I would say regardless of whether it's Paper or TV News, Sky News Australia does enough damage from Murdoch I don't think it's even possible to debate that it's the most partisan in the country.
The Green Left Weekly is easily the most partisan, but the Guardian gives it a good run for its money.

I think you'll find he has bigger fish to fry than worry about what Peter Badel is writing in a provincial Australian newspaper that I doubt he ever reads.

"Where the **** is Brisbane, is that near Sydney?"

The Green Left Weekly is easily the most partisan, but the Guardian gives it a good run for its money.
To be fair to the green left weekly, next to no one knows it exists and to the Gaurdian dispite the fact I agree it is left leaning, it doesn't push an agenda proven false like Sky news with climate coverage and the bushfire coverage which to me qualifies it to be more partisan because they will twist the truth for an agenda.

And the fact Sky News Australia on youtube has more subscribers then any Australian news channel by a country mile thus it's scope reaches further.

I get that the Gaurdian is left and SMH was left, now pushing more centre under Costellos reign(Tbh it's more political hack then centre) most media in Australia is pushing right wing with Newscorp and nine/fairfax all controlled by right wingers leaving next to no other viewpoints.

These days I prefer the independent guys like Michael West who will just call it all out.

To be fair to the green left weekly, next to no one knows it exists and to the Gaurdian dispite the fact I agree it is left leaning, it doesn't push an agenda proven false like Sky news with climate coverage and the bushfire coverage which to me qualifies it to be more partisan because they will twist the truth for an agenda.

And the fact Sky News Australia on youtube has more subscribers then any Australian news channel by a country mile thus it's scope reaches further.

I get that the Gaurdian is left and SMH was left, now pushing more centre under Costellos reign(Tbh it's more political hack then centre) most media in Australia is pushing right wing with Newscorp and nine/fairfax all controlled by right wingers leaving next to no other viewpoints.

These days I prefer the independent guys like Michael West who will just call it all out.
I like the Courier Mail because it prints at least 5 stories a day about my favourite football team, the Brisbane Broncos. Not very interested in Australian politicians. They're all drongos.

But if that's your bag, Rupert helped elect Gough Whitlam, so you can blame him for free healthcare and higher education. He wasn't a fan of Hawke, who started unpicking all that.

"Where the **** is Brisbane, is that near Sydney?"
He knew the walk from Joh's office to the Courier Mail.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • broncos4life
  • Dash
  • Organix
  • jarro65
  • Lozza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Midean
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • Bronx48
  • winslow_wong
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Allo
  • Battler
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Galah
  • westy316
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.