NEWS Dearden is hot to trot

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
The Shit Factory is reporting Tom Dearden flew to Townsville for a one on one with Cowboys' sweet talker Johnathan Thurston. You know why. Cowboys football-operations chief Micheal Luck spills:

“There is interest in Tom. With Jake Clifford going to Newcastle next year, we have a vacancy at halfback and we are looking at several options and Tom is among them. In a tough year for the Broncos last season, Tom was pretty good and he is one we are looking at. We talked to Tom about how our squad looked. He was impressed with what he saw. Todd (Payten) is very up front in how he talks to his players and how we wants our team to play and what role they have at our club."

“Tom spent his formative years in Mackay and his parents are back in Gatton at the moment. He was actually in our Cowboys Academy at Mackay four or five years ago so he is not foreign to our set up and what we do. This deal won’t be done in the next few days, but I’d like to think he liked what he saw ... we will see how we go.”

7534df98732be53836badb21f4a639c2

Not going anywhere...but up

Dearden’s manager Sam Ayoub said:

“We were totally transparent with the Broncos. I contacted ‘Kevvie’ and let him know we were going up to Townsville and he was really good about it. He said he had no problem with Tom talking to the Cowboys because the reality is he is still contracted to the Broncos. It was a positive meet-and-greet. There were no contracts tabled, but the Cowboys wanted to express interest in Tom as he weighs up his options for next season. Johnathan (Thurston) has a huge regard for Tom and has known him for several years. Tom is in no rush. He wants to see how he starts the season at the Broncos and he will weigh things up at the appropriate time.”

McHunt

lol.
Does anyone want any of the Roosters players?
Manu?
Taukeiaho?
I don't know anyone...

Why is the wooden spoon team getting the most attention on the transfer market.

Wait, what? Isn't anybody going to start calling him a ****? That he can **** off? How about the old standby? Show some loyalty!! Maybe, 'we raised him from birth and this is how he shows his love'.

If there was a market I’d throw a sneaky 50 on it.

Wait, what? Isn't anybody going to start calling him a ****? That he can **** off? How about the old standby? Show some loyalty!! Maybe, 'we raised him from birth and this is how he shows his love'.
Is this in regards to the Staggs stuff? Do you only see things in black and white? This is a bloke that hasn’t got himself in the slightest bit of trouble or put the club into any disrepute whatsoever. Fucking wild that anyone would give him some leniency.

lol.
Does anyone want any of the Roosters players?
Manu?
Taukeiaho?
I don't know anyone...

Why is the wooden spoon team getting the most attention on the transfer market.
They’re sending out lifeboats.

There is really just something scummy about the whole situation where a player under contract is taking jaunts to survey other clubs and chatting to other clubs staff while they are still under contract IMO.

There is really just something scummy about the whole situation where a player under contract is taking jaunts to survey other clubs and chatting to other clubs staff while they are still under contract IMO.
Yep, it's pretty lame. You wouldn't get away with it in many other industries.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.