Dell or Tonga?

So you're stoked at one selection? I'm stoked at about 17 of NSW's. [icon_wink

I never said he hadn't had an on and off year, I said he's playing well. Nowhere there does it say he's been playing well all year. Much the same as Barrett really. Who cares who's farther from their form of years ago, the fact is neither of them are playing as well now as they can. I would dare say it's more of an issue for NSW though seeing as Barrett has come in for a dumped half and is expected to turn the series around for NSW it would seem. Tonga is simply filling a hole in a backline studded with superstars. I would doubt there's as much expectation on him as there is Barrett.

Karmichael Hunt is really who Tonga is replacing tbh, & I'm sure he will add a little more impact than Hunt did in the last game.

I've got the utmost faith in Tonga.

Someone mentioned it somewhere else but Queensland has a great record of brining in lesser named players who perform exceptionally at Origin level. Guys like Mogg and Hannay and even Wesser was adequate on the wing a few years ago. Tonga's form may not be as good as when he last played but he is more experienced and, judging by what he said in an interview the other night, he seems pretty focused too.

Active Now

• barker
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Johnny92
  • Evander
  • Allo
  • levikaden
  • bazza
  • Tmac
  • Fitzy
  • Alec
  • GCBRONCO
  • thenry
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Galah
  • lynx000
  • Thelmus
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.