NEWS Despatches from Pie-solation

For the sake of the club, his own health and family Seibold needs to call it a day.

I think for the players to come together and snap out of this there needs to be a change, the whole relationship between the playing group/club/coach/fans is tainted now, the belief of the squad has been lost, they need a new direction.

For the sake of the club, his own health and family Seibold needs to call it a day.

I think for the players to come together and snap out of this there needs to be a change, the whole relationship between the playing group/club/coach/fans is tainted now, the belief of the squad has been lost, they need a new direction.
We need to re-burn the boats

We need to re-burn the boats
I know just the fella. Aggressive, fights over every last scrap, hates the shit out of boats. News Corp love him. He's a Manly fan but so's our chair allegedly so that's no big deal. I don't think he's got much else on at the moment either.

Around 500 applicants to date. We're only hearing about two - well one, really. We already know how their appointment process works.
Hasn't worked too well in the past.

i'm pretty sure it is his dream job ... you may not like him because he took your gods job, but that doesn't mean it isn't his still his dream job
If your dream job is being shit on publicly and being smashed pillar to post then we must have different definitions of 'dream job'. I fear for his mental health at this point.

He will never coach in Australia again after this.

Last edited:
The only point to the rest of the season is to give Darius the testimonial he deserves.

Attachments

• How-To-Cut-Leeks-Tutorial-2.jpg
    How-To-Cut-Leeks-Tutorial-2.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 57

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.