VOTE Do you subscribe to Kayo Sports?

Do you subscribe to Kayo Sports?

• Yes - 1 Screen

• Yes - 2 Screens

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would definitely do this if the NRL had the same offer. I wouldn't even care if I saved money or not. Would rather give my $300 to the Broncos.
I give my $300 To Broncos too don’t worry. Works out cheaper to get the Lions membership and still get Kayo so no brainer really. You can get a NthMelb membership even cheaper and throw their merch in the bin.

Yes AFL gets to count a new member in their numbers but given Broncos seem to hang with the Lions a lot and seem amicable, no problems from me

I'm on $10 a month until May. Got a monthly discount code from Telstra. I used to cancel it randomly and wait for a discount code to 'reactivate' to appear in my email - it would always come within a week.

It's such a POS. The app is garbage. But I love it for the MLB, and NFL and NHL n the off season. Mad that it lost BeIN Sports for tennis though.

Is it basically the sports package of Foxtel?

Looks like it.

I would definitely do this if the NRL had the same offer. I wouldn't even care if I saved money or not. Would rather give my $300 to the Broncos.
To clear up any misunderstanding, I wasn't saying I'd rather give my $300 to the Broncos rather than some AFL club.

I was saying I'd rather give my $300 to the Broncos rather than Kayo

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Midean
  • broncos4life
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Dash
  • bert_lifts
  • Harry Sack
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  • RolledOates
  • Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  • Manofoneway
  • Astro
  • Waynesaurus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.