VOTE Do you subscribe to Kayo Sports?

Do you subscribe to Kayo Sports?

• Yes - 1 Screen

• Yes - 2 Screens

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are you two screen people sharing with someone else, or just have the two screen plan for the 4K?

I share my login from time to time, but I often have two streams running on different browsers depending on what sports it going on.

I use it. Mainly for myself but my brothers use it every now and then, however neither of them are chipping in for it the cheap *****. I'm paying for it myself.

When it comes to my own experience, just about flawless. Very rarely do I have any problems and even when I do I just get an error message but refresh the page and it's all sorted.

I mainly use it for NRL, but I also like to watch some of the more ridiculous sports on there like air guitar championships lol.

Question for Kayo users. How can watch a string of NRL games together without having to "change" what I'm watching.
I.e watch Game 1 then it ends, then I manually have to navigate to Game 2. Is there a place to just get a continuous stream?

I did have Kayo but I cancelled my subscription but this year I am going to start it again after I can watch the ones on 9 I put the commentators on mute then I have my six games this year

Question for Kayo users. How can watch a string of NRL games together without having to "change" what I'm watching.
I.e watch Game 1 then it ends, then I manually have to navigate to Game 2. Is there a place to just get a continuous stream?

Scrl to the bottom to the live channels and just put fox league on.

Thanks for your responses y'all!

I've been thinking about finding someone to split with on OzBargain - just not sure I'm going to get value out of it. It's primarily to watch the Broncs, usually just so I have instant access to a replay because it's hard to watch live most of the time with work.

I found the NRL website doesn't upload replays for ages after full-time, and with last week's game on Nine, it took a couple of hours after full-time before the full replay was available on 9Now.

Wish I had time to watch more games TBH. 🥲

Bought Lions membership, got Kayo for "free" and saved $100 in the process (and got some merch)

My brother-in-law has it (2 screens) and I just use his account (so all free 😀).

I'm a Kayo 1 screen subscriber. On top of following NRL, I also follow MotoGP and World Superbikes. And with the NRL, I don't have time to watch every game every week, but I watch the other 7 games Mini's. If I only followed NRL, and not the 2 bike series as well, I might be content with Ch 9 for the Broncos and the NRL website videos put up 10 min highlights of games which I could watch instead of the mini's.
But paying $25 to get access to the mini's plus MotoGP and World Superbikes is an absolute no-brainer for me. It's all perspective because before Kayo I used to have Foxtel which costs about $60 and outside of the sport the content is limited at best. Now I pay for Kayo, Netflix, Stan and Prime which still cost me about $60 and I can stream so much content I can't keep up.
I normally 'pause' Kayo for 3 months roughly Dec/Jan/Feb and that saves $75.
Someone earlier said switching between 2 email addresses can get you 'please come back' offers. I guess that's because you've been away much longer than the 3 months I pause for. Will give that a try!

Sounds like I need to become a lion’s member this season.

I'm having some trouble finding the live channel too. During the weekdays how do I start watching NRL Tonight and then have it automatically play through NRL 360 etc, and keep that chanel live?

I can't see the fox league channel anywhere

I'm having some trouble finding the live channel too. During the weekdays how do I start watching NRL Tonight and then have it automatically play through NRL 360 etc, and keep that chanel live?

I can't see the fox league channel anywhere

On the home page, keep scrolling down and you'll see it.

FireShot Capture 035   Home   Kayo Sports   kayosportscomau

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • winslow_wong
  • bert_lifts
  • Johnny92
  • Lozza
  • DMZ
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.