• Yes - 2 Screens

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Doing a bit of market research here... nah, just curious how many people are forking out for Kayo.

Do you find it worth it? Do you use it for sports other than the NRL?

Do you split it with a mate, or just cop the cost yourself?

me and my brother pay for Kayo. (2 screens) one year he pays the cost, the next year and I'll cover it.

only for the NRL season though.

New to Kayo. All I need is the 1 screen. Big saving dumping Foxtel and moving to Kayo, that's for sure. Will only use it during the NRL season though.

I split the 2 screen cost with my old man. Currently on a $20 deal for the next 11.5 months.

1 Screen, it's a ripoff particularly outside of the NRL season.

I've been fortunate over the past few years to have numerous discounts through Telstra etc and basically haven't had to pay anything for the service but that's all dried up now it would seem.

This year I've used my NABrewards to pay for the subscription during the football season.

Still hesitant to sign up this season. There used to be so many deals especially being with Telstra. Not so lucky this time.

I subscribe, its a no brainer for me even if you just watch the NRL.

What is it, like $7.50 a week. Even if you only watch 3 games its less than $3 a game let alone if you watch more games as well as the media shows + catching up on previous seasons games or highlights. The spoiler free feature is great as well.

If you just watch NRL subscribing between Feb and Sep is viable so ~$240 for a full season of NRL is a pretty good deal in me eyes.

Yep, love it. $25 month. Use it for all nrl, superleague, also nfl, golf, footy shows/doco's etc.
Defo get my $6.25 a week's worth.

1 screen. As soon as Nrl and F1 seasons are done I cancel it.

1 screen. NRL season only. I'd pay double just to not hear Gus and Joey etc wank on.

Yep, love it. $25 month. Use it for all nrl, superleague, also nfl, golf, footy shows/doco's etc.
Defo get my $6.25 a week's worth.
Oh, I use the misses's healthy internet plan too ;)

I split the 2 screen cost with my old man. Currently on a $20 deal for the next 11.5 months.
Where do you find that deal @Dash? Seems like all the “offers” dried up

1 screen. I quite like it, have had to use a VPN since I've moved back to PNG from the Gold Coast. Love my footy too much to not think about the cost lol

I use it more days than not

NRL, Cricket, and AFL - for both men's and women's. Lasts the whole year with those at least, let alone anything else like NFL, NBA, motosports etc

There's also random shit like I was watching National College Lacrosse Championships once.

Annoying that it keeps getting more expensive but there's no other (legal) option that's as good and convenient.

I also can never understand how so many people have problems with connecting to the streams. It's worked flawlessly since i started using it

2 screens and I hate them for upping the cost and reducing the screen count. Kayo is excellent though, the bastards.

Are you two screen people sharing with someone else, or just have the two screen plan for the 4K?

Active Now

• cento
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • FACTHUNT
  • Tmac
  • Allo
  • bert_lifts
  • Santa
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • Foordy
  • Swordfish
  • Stix
  • KateBroncos1812
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TimWhatley
  • Browny
  • DrGee
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.