OPINION Do you think the decision from the board to Sack Kevvie was right?

Do you think the decision to sack Kevvie was right?

• Total voters
It's always hard to judge when you don't really know what is going on. What is obvious to me though is that there were clearly skill gaps that Reynolds was filling. Skill gaps should have been filled the day Walters arrived..that speaks to a lack of security for his position. A good leader acknowledges them and gets support. He wanted Ikin gone, that was a poor decision and also speaks to paranoia. The players clearly weren't responding to him. His press conferences looked like a man about to break. Other interviews describe Walters as wanting to be surrounded by unthreatening yes men. His reaction to the feedback if true was as far away from leadership as it gets.. He had to go at that point.

I'm not sure it's the right or wrong decision but I'm at least glad they didn't drag this long into the offseason.

Is getting Ikin back a possibility at all? I mean, how great can being the QRL CEO really be. I get the feeling he'd be more aroused recruiting players , building a dynasty etc.

His job description needs to be discussed at length first......

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Old Mate
  • broncos4life
  • broncsgoat
  • thenry
  • Big Del
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Astro
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Santa
  • Confidor
  • Broncosgirl
  • trugo bronco
  • Bucking Beads
  • lynx000
  • Battler
  • BroncosAlways
  • HarryAllan7
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.