Dragons vs Broncos [Round 13, 2021]

the problem with isaako is there doesnt seem to be improvement in his game at all its still the same old same old. when hes playing off instinct hes excited to watch. but as soon as he has to use his head it all falls apart for him.

thats not the type of fullback we need.

i think there is a place in the side for him but only on the wing

Dragons fans are seething at them letting dufty go, therefore, I’m all in on signing him ASAP
If Griffin doesn't want him you know he's good. It's a sure thing.

Isaako lucky he didn’t have to kick off directly after that try because we all know it was going dead on the full if he did

To who? Or rather, when he gets the ball with a bit of space
He gets in space and never passes the ball . I recall him binning one couple of weeks ago with 4 support players ! In general I’ve never seen offload

I’ve always said Isaako is the worst fullback in the comp so Kevvie only has himself to blame. Could’ve started the year with Walsh, could have tried Farnworth at some point, could put Cobbo back there for the second half, but we’ll keep picking Isaako.

Man you put dufty in our spine that could be pretty special

****, Isaako is having an absolute stinker.
Hard to watch.

Active Now

• achievedrap
  • Allo
  • BroncoFan94
  • Tmac
  • lynx000
  • Spoon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • Big Del
  • Johnny92
  • Yem
  • Nerd
  • broncos4life
  • Manofoneway
  • Footy Fanatic
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Maroon4life
  • Sproj
  • Kev_Guz
... and 51 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.