Drop milford

But he’s a great trainer .. let’s make him captain ..
His time was up years ago - even broncsgoat might agree after this.

The price, the position he plays, the complete lack of output. It’s more than close. Clinton and Bird did nothing but Milford literally costs us points every week by being a speed bump in defence.

He's also been the best player in the team from 2015-2018.

Wouldn't have made the GF without him. He's gone to shit, but don't re-write history to suit your agenda.

He's also been the best player in the team from 2015-2018.

Wouldn't have made the GF without him. He's gone to shit, but don't re-write history to suit your agenda.
Matt Lodge was going to win POTY in 2018 but couldn’t for obvious reasons, speaking of re-writing history. Hunt was more instrumental throughout 2015, and Milfords signing has lost us Ash Taylor who is a far better player, even when he was fucking terrible. The Milford signing has set us backwards, but not in the usual black and white sense. You’ll have to use your brain to understand the domino effect it’s created.

Matt Lodge was going to win POTY in 2018 but couldn’t for obvious reasons, speaking of re-writing history. Hunt was more instrumental throughout 2015, and Milfords signing has lost us Ash Taylor who is a far better player, even when he was fucking terrible. The Milford signing has set us backwards, but not in the usual black and white sense. You’ll have to use your brain to understand the domino effect it’s created.

Wayne's fault. Not Milf's.

He was our best player from 2015-2018. Fact. Hunt cost us a GF and set us back more than Milf by breaking our team's hearts and confidence. Milf would have been CC medalist if not for Hunt ruining it for everybody.

I know you are a petty person and have had this agenda for years, but no way he is our worst signing. Signing that was handled the worst? Perhaps.

Wayne's fault. Not Milf's.

He was our best player from 2015-2018. Fact. Hunt cost us a GF and set us back more than Milf by breaking our team's hearts and confidence. Milf would have been CC medalist if not for Hunt ruining it for everybody.

I know you are a petty person and have had this agenda for years, but no way he is our worst signing. Signing that was handled the worst? Perhaps.
Wayne didn’t offer him a million dollars, making it damn near impossible to sign anyone worth a damn.

He wasn’t our best player. He won an award that was awarded because he wasn’t the player that fucked up in America.

Has nothing to do with agenda. I can just see the domino effect it has had on our team. He has a shit attitude, far worse than anyone else involved in the club over the last few years.

Looked like a future Immortal up until the end of 2016 when we signed him on the huge money then nosedived into dumpster fire territory as soon as his bank account got fat. He is done. Let him finish his time at Brisbane in Qcup. I very much doubt he would mind.

Wayne didn’t offer him a million dollars, making it damn near impossible to sign anyone worth a damn.

He wasn’t our best player. He won an award that was awarded because he wasn’t the player that fucked up in America.

Has nothing to do with agenda. I can just see the domino effect it has had on our team. He has a shit attitude, far worse than anyone else involved in the club over the last few years.

Wayne decided Wayne knew best and didn't find an experienced partner for Milford and that he should be forced into a role that didn't suit him or the team. That's on Wayne. Milf did his best and he was great between 2015 and 2018.

Nothing to do with the award, it's about affecting wins, and Milford was often the difference.

He has his flaws, he's had his chances the last few years and it's time to move on.

Wayne decided Wayne knew best and didn't find an experienced partner for Milford and that he should be forced into a role that didn't suit him or the team. That's on Wayne. Milf did his best and he was great between 2015 and 2018.

Nothing to do with the award, it's about affecting wins, and Milford was often the difference.

He has his flaws, he's had his chances the last few years and it's time to move on.
Great? You’ve lost me there. Average, in a below average team. Also a massive part of the attitude problem this club has. Spends more time looking at his feet than anyone.

Even though this had nothing to do with him, at least Hunt never gives up. Milford starts the game missing most weeks

If I’m Tom Dearden and I’m watching Milford turn this rubbish out continuously, and not get dropped, I seriously think about heading elsewhere.
And that is 100% on the club.
It’s time a line is drawn in the sand.
Enough is enough.

Great? You’ve lost me there. Average, in a below average team. Also a massive part of the attitude problem this club has. Spends more time looking at his feet than anyone.

Even though this had nothing to do with him, at least Hunt never gives up. Milford starts the game missing most weeks

We didn't suck until 2019.

I wish Hunt gave up for the last ten minutes in the GF, we probably would have won.

Milf deserves a lot of blame for his form and the team's form, but not all of it. Someone with a brain would recognize the other factors involved, such as the 'leader' Milf was stuck with for the last few years. Talk about looking at his feet, or arm waving sooking for that matter.

We didn't suck until 2019.

I wish Hunt gave up for the last ten minutes in the GF, we probably would have won.

Milf deserves a lot of blame for his form and the team's form, but not all of it. Someone with a brain would recognize the other factors involved, such as the 'leader' Milf was stuck with for the last few years. Talk about looking at his feet, or arm waving sooking for that matter.
Hunt sucking 6 years ago doesn’t make Milford forget how to count to six in 2021 and make him go completely missing every fucking week.

Oh back to Boyd hey? I’m not sure why I engaged. Boyd put in more effort than Milford over the last few years. Talk about agendas.

Active Now

• Spoon
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.