Drop milford

Hunt sucking 6 years ago doesn’t make Milford forget how to count to six in 2021 and make him go completely missing every fucking week.

Oh back to Boyd hey? I’m not sure why I engaged. Boyd put in more effort than Milford over the last few years. Talk about agendas.

Lol okay. Milford is shit now, no argument. He's been shit since 2019, no argument.

Before that, he was good. Much better than Hunt. Much better than Boyd, who has instilled this loser mentality in the group.

Talk about not understanding domino effect.

We didn't suck until 2019.

I wish Hunt gave up for the last ten minutes in the GF, we probably would have won.

Milf deserves a lot of blame for his form and the team's form, but not all of it. Someone with a brain would recognize the other factors involved, such as the 'leader' Milf was stuck with for the last few years. Talk about looking at his feet, or arm waving sooking for that matter.

Oh nono can't shit on Dawius. His dogshit attitude has definitely not rubbed off on this team like Coles branded toilet paper....

Milford gets every excuse in the book. Now it’s Boyd’s fault. Maybe the bloke is one of the weak pricks who has created this attitude himself. But noooo let’s blame it on someone else just because.. **** off with the excuses

Milford gets every excuse in the book. Now it’s Boyd’s fault. Maybe the bloke is one of the weak pricks who has created this attitude himself. But noooo let’s blame it on someone else just because.. **** off with the excuses

So Milford mopping up after Boyd at fullback for years and being expected to play six and seven had no knock on effect? Okie dokie.

Oh but the domino effect is Milf's fault.

So Milford mopping up after Boyd at fullback for years and being expected to play six and seven had no knock on effect? Okie dokie.

Oh but the domino effect is Milf's fault.
Funny because some days he was playing two positions and turned up for neither. He was also getting paid for two players worth of contracts.

How about they're both shit, Cult
I’ve said Boyd was shit quite often now actually. Just don’t need to repeat it in every thread and blame him for absolutely everything. Plus I didn’t see Boyd playing tonight. Thought we would move on to be honest but Milford still gets to use it as an excuse

Funny because some days he was playing two positions and turned up for neither. He was also getting paid for two players worth of contracts.

Right, well regardless of the dumb opinion you've been spouting for years, it's time to move on from Milford, I think literally everyone (except for one dude) agrees.

Milford is probably still the Broncos best chance of winning games out of all the halves, but yeah, he can't be a long term option now. Poor defence, organisational skills and creativity, and the running game is too inconsistent.

Last edited:
Ok KW you've had your experiment with Anthony Milford , he adds fucking nothing therefore he is taking away , from every performance. Is he is just there to strategically kick and pass ? , FMD he might be expensive , but at least he's average ! NOT NRL standard , just hook him NOW . FMD it's agony watching him .

Last edited:
I think I said last year a quick forum search will show this "star" has been poor since 2016, talk about if he should be dropped and how he can't string quality together. I am sure people will say he has been player of the year ect. I don't care, being the players player because your popular or can do some freakish things at training isn't good enough.

This bloke has been living off 2015 since 2015. He is not creative, he is not dependable, his kicking game is a lottery and he has no heart or brain for the game. There is reason you can't find a half that plays better or good footy with Milf, I don't actually know what its is, maybe no talk or feeling. But people go backwards next to him and the same excuses are given year in year out. He says some platitudes in the media about playing better or what not. But its empty, I think he just lacks a killer instinct, a will to win. He is flair player and that is it, maybe the club coached it out of him and killed his game, we will never know because it will only come back with a change of club or a switch to England.

For sure bring in Dearden, but would you really keep Croft over Milford? Our best chance of scoring seems to be Milford kicking to Coates.

For sure bring in Dearden, but would you really keep Croft over Milford? Our best chance of scoring seems to be Milford kicking to Coates.
I think Turpin has more try assists from kicks to Coates😁

We didn't suck until 2019.

I wish Hunt gave up for the last ten minutes in the GF, we probably would have won.

Milf deserves a lot of blame for his form and the team's form, but not all of it. Someone with a brain would recognize the other factors involved, such as the 'leader' Milf was stuck with for the last few years. Talk about looking at his feet, or arm waving sooking for that matter.
Err, the infamous Eels semi-final in 2018 was the first inclination of just how much this team sucked and it hasn’t improved since then...

Err, the infamous Eels semi-final in 2018 was the first inclination of just how much this team sucked and it hasn’t improved since then...

Right, and that was the first egregious example. Even the flogging the year before in the finals by Melbourne wasn't unexpected, no one was beating Melbourne that year. Until that point in 2018, we were two wins off outright first.

Certainly went to shit from there, and the reasons are more complicated than Milf being paid a million dollars.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrTickyMcG
  • cento
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • PETERN
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • RolledOates
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.