Eels dogs SPOILERS

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Well, it's around about that time of the year for him to switch on anyway. I expect he'll be crap in 2011 until late July as well.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
The Brizz said:
Twiztid said:
[quote="The Rock":12rr1x8d]
KrispyKris said:
That try-saving tackle by Hayne on Stagg was awesome. I still hate him though.

Nah, it was just lucky.

Regards, Chris Cox.
It was very lucky.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

If that was luck then you have NFI mate, that took effort to get into position and then fantastic timing and technique to pull it off. I hate Hayne as much as anyone but god some people on here give him 0 credit.[/quote:12rr1x8d]

It was luck. 99 times out of 100 Stagg would score that try. I defy Hayne to do it again. He won't.

He gets 0 credit because he's a flash in the pan player who will fade out in a couple of years. He's all flash, no class, no heart.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
The Rock said:
Coxy said:
Nah, you're just plain wrong. He's not that good. He just capitalises on teams who get dominated in the forwards.

Yep, like all good fullbacks do.

Oh wait.....shit sorry, we're talking about a New South Welshman here, of course he's not that good!!! [icon_lol1. :roll:

If this was Billy Slater, you'd be having multiple orgasms.

Because he does it all year. Hayne does it for a third of the season. I have never said Hayne was shit, he's a freak - however a) the defense was terrible, nobody was pushing up inside, terrible first contact and they weren't getting numbers in there, the three things that are usually the primary point of a defensive plan early in a game (especially when a guy like Hayne gets it, they should have had numbers up in his face straight away and b) they get off over him like it's going out of fashion, but why wasn't he doing this shit in round 5?

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
The Rock said:
Shit defence? It was the 5th minute of the game FFS, not the 76th minute where the opposition is run down and tired. That was an outstanding try.

They were playing the Bulldogs.

A team that seems to be imploding this year for some reason. Some Dogs players don't seem to want to be on the field.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
The Rock said:
He wasn't doing it earlier in the year because he's a douche with no ticker. No denying that. When he actually decides to play footy, he can score tries like that though.

Yes. He's very talented. With the heart and commitment of a Gen Y Labor supporter.

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
I agree, he should be one that they think about adding to the State of Origin squad for next year. Can I add, it sh*ts me to tears to hear Hayne given so many wraps and compared to the game's greats. It annoys me that the efforts of someone like Lockyer seem to get underplayed by the southern press.

Unread

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Volvo Driver
  • broncos4life
  • Jedhead
  • Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • Justwin
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.