Eels Vs. Broncos - Build Up Thread

It was Oake who got Kemp the big dirty bastard... I am also a Parra hater.... Scum I tell you Scum.

Beads6 said:
Broncos
1. Karmichael Hunt
2. Antonio Winterstein
3. Steve Michaels
4. Israel Folau
5. Alex Glenn
6. Darren Lockyer
7. Peter Wallace
8. Nick Kenny
9. P.J. Marsh
10. Joel Clinton
11. Josh McGuire
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker

Interchange:
14. Andrew McCullough
15. Ashton Sims
16. Aaron Gorrell
17. Guy Williams
18. Dave Taylor
19. Lagi Setu
20. Palmer Wapau

http://www.bigpondvideo.com

No suprises there.. if we go into the game with both McCullough and Gorrell on the bench we'll be screwed. My bench would be Gorrell, Sims, Williams and Taylor.

Yep I agree I think McCullough needs some time in QLD cup to learn some more about being a hooker..

Emma said:
mrslong said:
Why do you guys hate parra so much?
If I had to tell you each and every reason, the internet wouldn't be able to cope with the amount of data and would explode. It's not just the fans, as feral as they are, it's a lifelong loathing due to many reasons, but don't get me started!

I gotta say, at least being told by a roosters fan to suck their c##k has a slight bit of humour to it!
Lol! OK.

I dunno about humour, they are sleazy and feral.

Oh yeah, Brendan Oake, apologies to Lowrie....

Hmmm that team is rubbish. Seriously. 2 hookers on the bench? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? [eusa_doh [icon_shru
At least Yow Yeh is gone, and McGuire get's a starting role.

I'd prefer Glenn coming off the bench being a tackling machine, but sheesh YowYeh had a shocker.

I doubt both will play I'd imagine they are both in the squad in case old man Lockyer doesn't play.

I'd get Beale of Hewitt on the wing and have Glenn playing at lock

mrslong said:
Emma said:
mrslong said:
Why do you guys hate parra so much?
If I had to tell you each and every reason, the internet wouldn't be able to cope with the amount of data and would explode. It's not just the fans, as feral as they are, it's a lifelong loathing due to many reasons, but don't get me started!

I gotta say, at least being told by a roosters fan to suck their c##k has a slight bit of humour to it!
Lol! OK.

I dunno about humour, they are sleazy and feral.

Oh yeah, Brendan Oake, apologies to Lowrie....

Hmmm that team is rubbish. Seriously. 2 hookers on the bench? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? [eusa_doh [icon_shru
At least Yow Yeh is gone, and McGuire get's a starting role.

I'd prefer Glenn coming off the bench being a tackling machine, but sheesh YowYeh had a shocker.
Come on, Rooster - c##k? It's as funny as you can expect from a roosters fan (except for Blondie of course, she's the exception!).

Oh you haven't seen what these guys look like, and the gestures they make. I remember one feral guy in particular who everytime the roosters would score he would jump turn around and thrust in our faces "f**king suck my c**k" with exaggerated hand gestures, he even did at some kids that were sitting nearby. There are Feral pigs like him at every roosters game I've been too.
Not very witty really, maybe the first time, but when it becomes lewd it's not.

Teo is goneski for two weeks, Great news. Michaels is still there and doesn't look like being dropped, bad news. Gorrell and McCullough shouldn't both be on the bench but I assume that'll change and I hope Henjack will stop fucking around with hooker get a combination and leave it, changing the hooker role every 2nd week isn't good for combinations or for the forward pack consistency.

I'd prefer to see Sims and McGuire swapped.

Firstly, it's so a fresh McGuire can replace one of the props. I don't want to see Sims playing in the front row.
And second, I think Sims seems to fire up more when he starts. Maybe it'll help the rest of the team do the same?

HMM this is going to be the first time I'm taking my daughter to a game , I only hope they put in and at least show some heart. I am expecting to win this game maybe not well but at least win.

Steve Michaels blah I might throw my 5 year old over the fence at least she will pass the ball.

The Rock said:
Roosters fans in Sydney are probably the best I reckon. I've never had 1 single problem with any of them in my time.

Yeah you're right. They don't pick on their own icon_thumbs_u

He took that better than what I thought he would. :)

Gorrell needs to be back as the starting hooker, when we were going well he was starting, many might slate him on here but he is expereinced and gives the forwards direction from dummy-half.

Glenn on the wing is interesting, I really prefer him coming off the bench as he gives impact when he comes on, would actually have given Copely a chance on the wing as at times the other night he did show glimpses of potential.

I'd have bench of Marsh, Glenn, sims and Williams. The rest need Qld Cup time.

Russo said:
Gorrell needs to be back as the starting hooker, when we were going well he was starting, many might slate him on here but he is expereinced and gives the forwards direction from dummy-half.

Glenn on the wing is interesting, I really prefer him coming off the bench as he gives impact when he comes on, would actually have given Copely a chance on the wing as at times the other night he did show glimpses of potential.

I'd have bench of Marsh, Glenn, sims and Williams. The rest need Qld Cup time.

+1, especially Setu and Palmer Wapau.

Voss just said on the Footy Show that Hodges has been training all week and might travel down to Sydney this weekend. I'm not getting my hopes up but it would be a big boost.

schmix said:
Voss just said on the Footy Show that Hodges has been training all week and might travel down to Sydney this weekend. I'm not getting my hopes up but it would be a big boost.

That would be a massive bonus if he was available.

Hopefully Peter Wallace will come back from Origin feeling like he needs to prove himself.

Coxy said:
The Rock said:
Roosters fans in Sydney are probably the best I reckon. I've never had 1 single problem with any of them in my time.

Yeah you're right. They don't pick on their own icon_thumbs_u

Unless it's Brett Finch.

ningnangnong said:
schmix said:

That would be a massive bonus if he was available.

Hopefully Peter Wallace will come back from Origin feeling like he needs to prove himself.
I PRAY THIS IS TRUE! [icon_pray. [icon_pray.
If Hodges plays I think the Broncos will turn up ready to play their best game! Very positive news even if he isn't back this week at least it means he's pretty much a certainty for next week icon_smile

Active Now

• Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.