Eels Vs. Broncos - Build Up Thread

The Rock said:
Coxy said:
[quote="The Rock":26go2s99]Roosters fans in Sydney are probably the best I reckon. I've never had 1 single problem with any of them in my time.

Yeah you're right. They don't pick on their own icon_thumbs_u

Ha...ha....ha! :P[/quote:26go2s99]

Bit unfair from Coxy there, but still... the less people there are, the less trouble they'll cause. That being said, it's not too uncommon that you'll not be bothered considering the Roosters have, what, 2,000 fans these days? If that? [icon_wink

I have a feeling that we'll win, and win fairly convincingly, on Sunday.

ethos said:
I have a feeling that we'll win, and win fairly convincingly, on Sunday.

I also have this feeling.

Statement of intent hopefully.

I really hope Wapau doesn't get a run again this weekend.

I'm still not convinced he's up to NRL standard yet.

Time for Taylor to get a recall and show us what we'll miss next year !

Taylor has been rubbish in all opportunities this year bar some infrequent 10 minute patches.

Why reward mediocrity?

Clintos said:
Taylor has been rubbish in all opportunities this year bar some infrequent 10 minute patches.

Why reward mediocrity?

Henjak has been all year look at Michaels, Setu, Wapau and a host of other players..

I think Hodges will start at centre with Folau on the wong.
Bench will be
Sims
Gorrell
Wapau - Thought he put in a huge effort last week and deserves to be there ahead of Taylor, Setu or Williams
Glenn

I seriously don't get the no props on bench tactic. Sims is a back rower and Wapau is only effective running at the backs.

Alec said:
I seriously don't get the no props on bench tactic. Sims is a shit player and Wapau is only effective back in the Queensland Cup.

Corrected your typos.

I HOPE this is not another game where a hapless side plays well and beats the Broncs! Arguably the most frustrating thing as a Broncs fan that happens from time to time.

I reckon we got the goods though. If we don't win but we SHOW we're getting it together - It's all good! We really have to back it up the next week though! THEN we can start talking serious!

With Penrith and Manly getting the bye a loss would see us out of the 8 on points diff

I look forward to seeing Copley getting some quality ball from Lockyer and Wallace. With luck Copley will go well and in turn will take Michaels spot on the left side..

Beads6 said:
I look forward to seeing Copley getting some quality ball from Lockyer and Wallace. With luck Copley will go well and in turn will take Michaels spot on the left side..
[icon_pray. [icon_pray. [icon_pray. [icon_pray. [icon_pray. [icon_pray.
Thats what I was thinking.

will Copley play wing with Glenn moving to center or will Glen remain on the wing and Copley to center. either way looks like Yow Yeh is out of favour.

Foordy said:
either way looks like Yow Yeh is out of favour.

Disappointing that, IMO.

I thought he showed some glimpses of what he can offer last weekend. Sure his defence was below par, but he's only played a few games in first grade.

I rate Copley though, so it'll be interesting to see how he does.

Foordy said:
will Copley play wing with Glenn moving to center or will Glen remain on the wing and Copley to center. either way looks like Yow Yeh is out of favour.

I'm just guessing but I would say Glenn and Copley will do the same as Folau and Glenn. Glenn will defend at centre and in attack Copley will be centre. I'm really interested in seeing Copley again especially at wing/centre, not at fullback. When he had the ball in hand it looked like he had a lot of speed and good footwork.

Edit: Marsh isn't playing either.

Active Now

• Jeza23
  • Manlyman
  • Turky Murky
  • bb_gun
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncos4life
  • broncsgoat
  • Culhwch
  • Strop
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • Harry Sack
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Brotherdu
  • ezpz
  • The Don
  • Ozired
  • Johnny92
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.